1.

// Mr. GRUPMY Next Door //

✎ 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝: 445

Minho got up up rubbing his eyes after being clearly pissed at the alarm that just stopped ringing.
The boy went to take a shower first and then brush his teeth.

"What shall we have for breakfast today, huh oliver?"

He randomly asked his orange cat who meowed at his owner in return.

"Uhmmm I'm too lazy to cook something, let's just eat some cereal"

The black cat meowed this time and in cat language it was:

"𝘖𝘸𝘯𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘦𝘹𝘤𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘴, 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘤𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘻𝘺"

After eating the black haired boy just put his plates away in the sink, deciding to wash them later.
The cats were still eating so he put on a hoodie and went to his balcony. That's when he heard some noise, it was a truck.

"Oh i guess the new neighbor is moving in today." he mumbled.

He then heard soft giggles coming from down there. He looked and saw a boy with silky brown hair in a tiny ponytail with the hairstrands out coming in front of his eyes. He was standing with landlord. The boy then bowed respectfully and went towards the elevator.
Minho was totally lost in his own thoughts afterwards. His thoughts kept replaying the image of the boy.

. . .
"oh you guys have already eaten?" he smiled and ruffled his cats' fur.

"okay, stay here, I'll be going on a walk and well also to meet chan"

He stood up and that's when the bell rang. Curious, he went towards the door. After peeping through the peephole on his door he saw a cute figure standing their. It was no other than his neighbor.

He opened the door and saw the boy smiling. He had something in his hand too.

"Hello! I'm Hyunjin! Nice to meet you!" The boy introduced himself

Minho just stares into his soul.

"Uhm... I bought homemade cookies?"

"o-oh uh Lee Minho. And thanks"
Minho just replied emotionlessly. The cold attitude in this man never goes away eh? The owner has already told Hyunjin to not waste his time on Minho but Hyunjin being Hyunjin never listens.

"Your welco-"
"Bye"

Minho just shut the door on the boy's face not even letting him complete his sentence. He than put plate full of chocolate cookies on the table staring at it. The boy then took a bite and oh my he was in heaven already.

"Wtf? These are so good" he mumbled while munching on the cookies.

*☼*―――――*☼*―――――

Hello! I hope you guys really enjoy this book ^^
There will be many soft, cute and comedy scenes so if you like those consider reading :)