19.

// Mr. GRUMPY Next Door //

𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝 : 355
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Minho smiled as he saw hyunjin in deep sleep. The younger was very stressed yesterday and felt anxious too. He told Minho everything that had taken place in College.

𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤:

"A-and then Mr. So-b-beok. He told m-me to j-just not show h-him my.. My f-face any-more"

Hyunjin kept on hiccuping on his tears whilst speaking but the older could understand what he was saying.
Minhk bought Hyunjin's face closer to his and spoke.

"It's okay..  don't worry Jin. He doesn't hate you. You'll do better next time hmm"

𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤.

Minho took a picture of Hyunjin before heading to take a shower.
After coming back the boy quickly put on his black hoodie and made his way towards the kitchen to make some tea. The rain had already started to affect Hyunjin so the older made some green tea for him.

After adding the water and tea. Minho took his phone and randomly scrolled theought his instagram as Hyunjin was still sleeping.

  𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐡𝐨𝐞_𝐥33

• look at him sleeping

• look at him sleeping. Boy he was tired yesterday.

ᶜᵒᵐᵐᵉⁿᵗˢ ᵈⁱᵃᵇˡᵉᵈ

. . .

"Oh You're awake!"

"y-yeah"

Hyunjin walked towards Minho, rubbing his tired eyes from so much crying yesterday.

"Have some tea, You had been coughing even in you sleep"

"Thanks hyung" Hyunjin weakly smiled at the older.

"I decided to make a whole College plan thingy for you."

"h-huh? How? I mean what?"

"I noticed that you were doing great before you started annoying me so much and visiting ny cats, So i want you to focus on College for atleast about a month without coming over."

"w-wae? I like being with you? I'm really that  annoying huh?"

"Just so you can concentrate better. Your future depends on this and for the annoying part, maybe you are maybe you aren't"

Minho chuckled as he got tiny slap from Hyunjin who processed the words he just said.

"Fine. But if i do well this one month then you'll have to buy me icecream! Oh and become my friend!"

"Gosh you never leave that icecream of yours do you and hell nah- your friend? Nope"

"nope? Then I'm not going to stop visiting you and will annoy you even more haha ~~~"

Minho just rolled his eyes at the younger and agreed.

              ――――――――――
𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞:
Heyyy!! Please check out my new book which has bxb oneshots for different groups including straykids :)
You can also request for your fav ship and I'll for sure try to write it and post for you ~~~

(hyunho will be included too ♡)