11.

// Mr. GRUMPY Next Door //

𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝 : 426
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Minho came back with some porridge in one of the bowls with doodles drawn in them. He sat beside the younger and gently put his hand on the other in order too see how 𝘩𝘰𝘵 the younger was now. The younger whimpered as he felt the cold touch.

"You still have fever...slowly get up now. I made you some porridge"

"I don't l-like porridge" the younger spoke while shivering.

"You might not like it but You're sick hyunjin. Just eat it"

" No pl- *𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑* it tastes bad"

"Jin. This is the last time I'm asking you. Eat it or I'll just leave"

Hyunjin forced his weak body to get up as soon as he heard the older's deep, cold voice.

"Good boy. Now here"

Minho fed Hyunjin slowly. He felt extremely awkward by this situation as the real Lee Minho who doesn't even take care of himself is now basically babysitting his neighbor.

              ――――――――――

Minho checked if the younger was asleep and heard some soft snores coming from him. The boy gently got up and began walking towards the door. The boy accidentally dropped the bowl in his hand which caused the younger to wake up.

"shit" the dark haired boy cursed under his breath.

"h-hyu-ng?" a very weak voice called from behind.

Minho turned his dark gaze to the boy who had now woken up.

"Yes hyunjin?"

"plea- *𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑* don't l-leave m-me"

Minho sighed as he picked the bowl from the floor which thankfully it did not break.

"Fine"

              ――――――――――

Cat and dog played on Minho's phone causing an almost asleep Hyunjin smile widely.

"What's so funny?" Minho asked the younger in a crabby tone.

"You d-don't seem like you'll have such a r-ringtone" he giggled.

"Whatever kid."

Minho picked up his phone and looked at who it was calling him at almost 12 am. Ofcourse it was Chan.

"Hello?"

"Hey hyung. What is it?"

"Are you there with Hyunjin? Is he okay now? Please tell me you did not leave the poor boy there. Yahh lee minho if you actually did that i swear to god i will kill y-"

𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘥𝘦𝘤𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘥.

Mimho declined the call and looked over to Hyunjin.

"Your cousin never stops worrying ya know that Hyunjin?"

"I k-know that very well" Hyunjin spoke but in a whisper as his thraot hurt real bad.

"You should sleep n-now hyung. I'm s-sorry that you have to be *𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩* h-here with me"

"Nah it's fine. Don't worry."