8.

// Mr. GRUMPY Next Door //

𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝 : 390
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘱:
"I'm so sorry Mrs.Choi but i don't know how to fix those"
. . .

Hyunjin suddenly remembered a person who could actually fix the garbage disposal problem occurring at Mrs. Choi's apartment.

"You can go back Mrs.Choi I'll bring that someone soon"

"Oh thank you so much! You just moved here five days ago and you're already such a sweetheart. And just call me aunty, dear"

"Alright aunty. It might take a while but I'll be there soon. You can head back don't worry"

The old woman thanked Hyunjin and went back to her place.

"this is going to be hard" the muttered under his breath.

𝘒𝘯𝘰𝘤𝘬 𝘒𝘯𝘰𝘤𝘬
...
𝘒𝘯𝘰𝘤𝘬 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘤𝘬
...

"What is it?" A grumpy looking man who was half asleep opened the door to his flat and asked.

"Uhm Minho hyung i kinda need your help with somethi-"

𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘥𝘥 the door was shut again.

𝘒𝘯𝘰𝘤𝘬 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘤𝘬.

"I swear to god if you weren't new here i would've choked you right now. What is it?"

"Mrs. Choi's garbage disposal randomly started acting up. It has stopped all together. Can you help her? I don't know how to fix it."

The older just stared at Hyunjin with his dark brown eyes and replied with a very simple, 𝘯𝘰.

"Pleaseee hyung! i'll do anything"

Hyunjin knew how mischievous the boy infront of him was but he wanted to help the old woman.

"Fine. Let's go"

"Yayy! Thank you thank you!!!"

"don't be too excited jin"

...

"There. Done!"

"Thank you Minho! If you two weren't here I am not even sure what would've happened! And once again thank you Hyunjin"

"No problem Aunty!"

"Ehm. We bettee get going now. It's a bit late you know." - Minho.

"Ah yes! Ofcourse it is! Sorry for ruining your sleep! Good night"

"well atleast you know you ruined my precious sleep"
the older boy mumbled enough for just Hyunjin to hear and give him a tiny slap.

"It's okay! And good night to you too"

. . .

"thanks again"

"Huh?"

"For helping out Mrs. Choi"

"uhh no problem i guess. You still gotta whatever i say."

The boy smirked evily.

"w-what no! It was about only one thing. I ain't doing whatever you say. I'll just whatever one thing you say"

"yeah yeah... Anyways I'm going to bed now so do NOT disturb"
――――――――――