10.

// Mr. GRUMPY Next Door //

𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝 : 461
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘤𝘬 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘤𝘬.

Hyunjin groaned getting up from bed. He put on slippers and walked towards the main door. The boy had a high fever with bad cough. He slowly opened the door revealing Minho.

"Your parcle arrived. Did you forget to pick it up? I came back from work 3 hours ago and it was still laying here."

"Uhm.. I didn't really have the energy to get up. I really don't feel we-" before the boy could finish his sentence he started coughing again.

"You don't listen do you? I told you not to work while being this sick. And who the hell even suggested you to eat icecream in winters? You're lucky Chan hyung called me."
𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤

"Hello?"

"Hello!? Hey? Min-ca...he...kay?"

"Hyung? I can't hear you"

"y-no- stay wi- h-"

"what? Hello? HELLO!? HYUNG!? 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬... He declind the call"

Minho just received a call from Chan. All he could hear was absoloute gibberish but he managed to understand what Chan meant by 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 the words together. He wants him to take care of Hyunjin.

――――――――――――――

Hyunjin just stood there embarrassed as the older scolded him. Minho wasn't wrong though. Hyunjin just didn't have the energy to stand there anymore so he decided to speak up.

"h-hyung. Just please come i-inside, it's cold out h-here" the younger spoke shivering a little.

Minho had a paper bag in his hand. It had some medicine, food and a cold pad for Hyunjin. Chan had called him earlier letting him know that because of his busy schedule he can't come see his younger cousin so he basically asked ( 𝙸𝚗 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢: 𝘣𝘦𝘨𝘨𝘦𝘥) Minho to check up on Hyinjin.

Hyunjin layed down on his bed with his blanket covered on him him as if he was some kind of a burrito.
Minho slightly smiled looking at this puffy faced Hyunjin and spoke.

"It's feels peaceful when you are sick like this or you talk to much"

Hyunjin just pouted after hearing his hyung's words but giggled knowing that he can get annoying.

"here have this"

Hyunjin looked at the medicine and started whining.

"No no! Hyung please not this one- i hate it! It's so sour!!" the younger protested not opening his mouth.

Minho just rolled his eyes and tickled the younger out of blue causing him to crack up and then shoved the medicine right inside his mouth.

"Ughh! I eeeh i ha- hate it!" the boy made some incoherent noises. While Minho just smirked in victory.

"See! It was that easy. Now just lay back down, I'll make you something to eat okay?"

Hyunjin hummed in responce still a bit upset about the medicine but decided not to Irritate the older.

――――――――――