6.

// Mr. GRUMPY Next Door //

𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝 : 505
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

hyunjin picked up his bag forcing himself to go to his college. The boy muttered some words under his breath trying to memorize where his class was. 𝘠𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘥𝘢𝘺 was his actual first day and the boy had seem to understood where the way for all his classes were but sometimes our 𝘗𝘦𝘢-𝘴𝘪𝘻𝘦𝘥 brains just don't work well.

"i have my phone and my wallet.... My laptop is in here too, the bus card is in my bag as well and..."

The boy was very much lost in his own thoughts that he wasn't really paying attention to where he had been walking.

"Oh Hyunjin!"

A voice called out the brunette's name causing him to look up.
It was Mrs. Choi . She was an old woman who had lost her husband due to a disease 4 years ago.
Hyunjin smiled at the elderly which had already melted her heart for how sweet the young boy was.

"Good morning Mrs.Choi! How are you?" the boy asked.

"I'm doing great! What about you? Ahh It's your first day of college huh?" the woman asked this time.

"Oh I'm doing good,thank you. And no haha it was yesterday. "

"Did you have fun? I'm sure it's hard for you to adjust here"

"Yes but I think I'll get used to it soon"

Hyunjin and Mrs Choi chated for about 15 minutes when the boy remembered that he had missed the bus which he was supposed to be in 5 minutes ago. The boy apologized to Mrs.Choi because he'll be leaving so suddenly while the woman just smiled and told him it's alright.

. . .

"ahh- shit.... I can't believe i missed the bus! How am i gonna get to college now ugh! Stupid me!"

The boy was about to run as fast as he could as if there was a marathon going on until he heard a car honk.

"Get in quick or I'll probably leave you here seokjin"

Hyunjin looked behind to see Lee Minho calling his name. He got in the car greeting the older.

"Good morning hyung! Thank you by the way..." the younger smiled.

𝘣𝘳𝘶𝘩 𝘪 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘕𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘙 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩. 𝘏𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘦 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩. 𝘐𝘵 𝘴𝘶𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘮. Minho thought to himself.

"uhh hyung a-are you going to start the car now?" hyunjin asked.

"o-oh yeah. I zoned out"

"it's hyunjin by the way"

"huh?"

"you called me seokjin again. My name is hyunjin, hyung."

"I don't care"

"well You're basically ruining my name..." the younger complained.

"It's suits you. SEOKjin"

"Stop it!!!" the brunette whined while the older laughed.

The car was silent for about 5 minutes when Minho finally broke it.

"Seoul Institute of Art and music right?"

"Mhm... Wait how do you know-"

"That book in your hand dummy. I attended the same college"

"ohhh right..."

"wait. So you jusy decided to ride in the same car with me. What if i was a kidnapper?"

Hyunjin just looked at him with embarrassment...