9.

// Mr. GRUMPY Next Door //

𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝 : 435
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Minho's eyes shot open as the sunlight coming through the window in his room followed his face.
He hates mornings and most importantly he hates it when anything interupts his sleep. Very much a cat person huh. 𝘎𝘳𝘶𝘮𝘱𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘭𝘺 𝘢 𝘸𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯.

The boy got up and went to get to shower. After taking a shower he decided to eat breakfast.

𝘎𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘧𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘰𝘥𝘢𝘺, cereal. again.

The boy fed his two pretty cats decided to go to his balcony. Nostologic vibes made entry into his soul. He got a 𝘥𝘦𝘫𝘢 𝘷𝘶 for when he saw Hyunjin the first time.
A noise was heard from the door to hyunjin's balcony and that's when the silky brown haired boy came outside holding a mug with cat drawing on it.

"Oh good morning hyung!"

"morning"
Minho couldn't help but stare at the mug the younger was holding. It looked customized and adorable.

"Did you customize that mug?"

"yes i did! It's kinda old now. I got it two years ago as a birthday gift but it was simple so i decided to make it cute by drawing cats on it"

Minho didn't reply, he just nodded after getting an answer.

"Oh I almost forgot! I baked you some chocolate chip cookies because i wanted to thank you for dropping me off to college yesterday"

The boy quickly ran inside and came out with a cute white plate with random doodles as it's design. Hyunjin had place the cookies on it.

"oh thanks! I liked it the ones you made last time."

"last time? ... Oh the day we met for the first time and you slammed the door on my face!"

Minho just awkwardly scratched the back of his neck trying not to laugh at the younger's expressions.

"Don't you have college today?"
He asked trying to make Hyunjin forget about that day.

"I do! I just don't feel that well right now. I guess the icecream i ate with wooyoung in such cold weather has gotten me"

Hyunjin whispered the last few words while giggling but enough for Minho to hear.

𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰!

"You have gotten a cold. Go rest"

"No I'm fine... I have some assignments to complete first and 𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰!" Hyunjin sneezed everytime a cold breeze would hit them.

"Yah! Go inside now. You'll get even more sick" Minho scolded.

"last time i checked, you were a grumpy man. What happened?"

Hyunjin asked playfully while wiggling his eyebrows. Just as he revieved a glare from the older the younger shut his mouth and went in.