23.

// Mr. GRUMPY Next Door //

𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝 : 600
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

ˡᵘᵛᵇᵒᵗ-ʲⁱⁿⁿⁱᵉ

ˡᵘᵛᵇᵒᵗ-ʲⁱⁿⁿⁱᵉ• noona is with me now~~~ i missed you yeji noona ♡♡

ˡᵘᵛᵇᵒᵗ-ʲⁱⁿⁿⁱᵉ
• noona is with me now~~~ i missed you yeji noona ♡♡

ᶜᵒᵐᵐᵉⁿᵗˢ
>> Wooboii: OMO YEJI NOONA YOU'RE BACK!?
ʳᵉᵖˡʸ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ʸᵉʲⁱ-ʲⁱ
                        > Yes i am haha!

>> fwlix.bish: cuties ^^

>> yeji_ji: i missed you too bby <3

――――――――――

Minho was randomly scrolling through instagram when Hyunjin's new post came infront of him.

𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘤𝘬! 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘴𝘰 𝘴𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘢𝘳. 𝘈𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘴 𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨? 𝘕𝘢𝘩𝘩 𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘰𝘯𝘢 𝘴𝘰 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘺 𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘢 𝘴𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳.

Minho thought to himself.
He then shrugged off his random thoughts and decided to take a shower and go to meet Chan.

Now ofcourse the boy didn't know that Hyunjin had also went over to meet Chan.

...
𝘋𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘋𝘰𝘯𝘨

Chan raised an eyebrow as he heard the door bell ring again. Who would be this late. It is currently 11 pm.
Nobody comes to visit him this late except for his members.
The older excused himelf from the bickering Hyunjin and Yeji and made his way to the main door.
He looked through the peephole to see his friend and member, Minho.

" hey hyung"
" hiii! Come in!!!"

Minho smiled slightly while taking off his shoes as he came in. He heard some muffled laughs from the lounge.

"is someone else here? Oh shit did i come on the time? I can leave"

"ah no! It's alright. You know him"

"Him?"

"Just come with me stupid"

"okay" Minho rolled his eyes at the older as they both made their way to the lounge.

"I think you might like meeting these two!! Yes i think you will!"

"two people?"

Minho entered with a very confused look and saw Hyunjin and girl?

"oh! Minho hyung? I didn't know you were going to be here too!"

Hyunjin widely smiled at the older as he came running towards him to give a tiny side hug.

"Haha Hyunjin stop it! He probably doesn't like sudden hugs"

Yeji whisper shouted making Hyunjin look at her and back at Minho who was a bit shakened up by his hug.

"Oh! Lino hyung, meet my older sister, Yeji! She is your age, 20."

Yeji just smiled and slightly waved her hand a little.

"you have an older sister?"

Minho replied awkwardly waving back making Chan laugh. He was awful with meeting new people.

"mhm! She just arrived earlier in the morning from Busan."

"alright umm have a seat Minho"
Chan spoke patting the other's back.

And Minho did.

"i bought some brownies before coming here! Would you like to try some hyung?"

"sure i guess" he slightly smiled and had some.

"woah- this is good!" Minho blurted still having it his mouth making the others smile and chuckle

"these were actually made by me"
Yeji replied smiling.

"Ohh now i know where he has the talent from"

Minho replied chucking a little.

"how's college jinnie?" Chan asked.

Hyunjin suddenly remembered his and Minho's bet after hearing Chan's question. Same thing happened to Minho. The younger shyly smiled before speaking.

"Uhm it's pretty good! I also got into the Art club so i'm very excited! Ah wait I'll show you my painting"

Minho listened to each word that came out of the brunette's mouth, very carefully.

"Here! Do you like it?"

Chan looked closely at the picture Hyunjin had taken in his phone and was pretty surprised.

"that's so beautiful! Hyunjin oh my god, that's so.. God i don't even have any word for it"

Chan facepalmed himself because of his own stupidness.

"haha oppa it's okay. You know how much he has loved to paint and draw ever since he was a 3 year old"

"yess! Minho you've got to see this!"
Chan exclaimed as Minho took the phone from him.

And.. Well ofcourse he was amazed! Hyunjin's painting was so beautiful he couldn't take his eyes off.
The painting had a meaning though, atleast that's what Minho knew but didn't ask the younger.

"I've seen your doodling only so hell I didn't you were this great! Good job"

Minho smiled while speaking which gave butterflies to the younger's stomach.

"Ohh Minho hyung! You're finally smiling haha"

Minho quickly dropped it.

"No no! I was just messing around"

The younger whined making his sister and Chan laugh while Minho only smirked a little.