17.

// Mr. GRUMPY Next Door //

𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝 : 483
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

hyunjin set up the white round table. He put the pot with teokbokki in the middle and a jug filled with water along with two cups.

"finally that dumbass is done with the questions like bruh" a voice spoke getting closer and closer.

"Everything alright?" Hyunjin asked the dark brown haired boy in front him who had just come back from a long phone call.

" Yeahhh Chan's been driving me crazy lately" Minho chuckled to himself replying to the younger.

"Wae?"

"Well we have been working on something and Chan told me to not tell anyone soo.."

Hyunjin just smiled and nodded understanding the fact that it must be something between Minho and Chan.

"Oh you already set up the table? It looks neat. I could never-"

Hyunjin giggled listening to him.

"yeah i thought you were busy on the call so i decided to do it for you. I'll get going now" the younger smiled as he bent down to Minho's orange cat, Oliver and ruffled it's fur.

"Wait. Why don't you eat with me? I mean you did help with all of this soo what do you say?" Minho rambled the words looking at Hyunjin.

He didn't understand why but he wanted Hyunjin to have lunch with him. This was very unusual as Minho doesn't really like guests.

"Uhm are you sure?"

"yeah...100% positive"

"Alright thank you!" the younger flashes his cute smile.

.  .  .

The two boys chated for a while well, Hyunjin was the one talking non stop while Minho was lost in his own thoughts though he still managed to listen to the younger and reply too.

𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘪 𝘢𝘴𝘬 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳? 𝘋𝘰 𝘪 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘮? 𝘕𝘰 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘪 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦, 𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘵𝘢𝘭 𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘴....
𝘔𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘪 𝘥𝘰...

Minho's thoughts were disturbed by Hyunjin after he noticed that Minho was just staring and nodding.

"Minmin hyung? Are you even listening to what i just said..."

No answer.

Hyunjin waved his hand infront of the other boy making him zone out of his thoughts.

"You weren't listening to me were you?" the younger pouted.

... No answer....

"Yahh hyung! You still aren't listening... why are y-you staring at me like t-that?" Hyunjin asked.

"You look cute" Minho whispered.

"h-huh?"

"Cute. You look cute eating like that"

A pink tint covered the younger's face after he heard what Minho just said and he choked on his food.

"Wha- are you okay? Here"
Minho qiuckly poured some water in a glass and passed it to hyunjin.

"T-thank you" the younger gulped down three sips of the water and looked over to Minho who sat there smirking making the younger a little nervous.

"hyung d-don't look at me like that please" Hyunjin tried to hide his flustered face but couldn't.