30.

// Mr. GRUMPY Next Door //

𝘞𝘰𝘳𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵:
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

The two just stared at eachother saying nothing at all. Minho then finally decided to break the silence by forming a nervous yet a warm smile on his face and spoke to the younger

"Hey love, can i come in?"

After seeing the smile and hearing his boyfriend's soft voice, Hyunjin felt a bit relieved all of a sudden.

"mhm, you don't need to ask me that"

The younger replied with a smile too.

"i- i think you heard about the news... Right jinnie?"

"y-yeah"

The relaxation wasn't there anymore. It was more of a mixture of fear and nervousness that had taken over both of the boys.

The atmosphere was a bit sickening as well as really... 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘦𝘵.

"I hope you know I'm not ready to let you go. I- i don't know how you feel after all this but Hyunjin...i love you, a- a lot actually! and I'm not sure if you want to be in this relationship anymore but i don't think i want to leave you. It's alright if you want to end this though, it is your choice- wait baby why are you crying?"

Hyunjin felt like breaking down at the moment but at the same time, he felt so relieved and overjoyed by the facf that he was worried for no reason.

Minho didn't want to leave him?

"I'm s-sorry i was just so overwhelmed  by everything. I though you'd want to break up with me because of all this."

Minho's distressed face start to soften after hearing the younger. He got up and hugged Hyunjin.

"and i thought you'll be the one breaking up with me. I'd never do that alright? I love you"

"i l-love you too"

Hyunjin smiled as he nuzzled his face into Minho's embrace.

"i will release an official message to the fans today, so there's nothing to worry about hmm?"

Hyunjin just weakly nodded as he felt his eyes getting a bit heavier.
Just a few minutes of being in that position, the boy had already drifted to his dreamland.

. . .

𝘋𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘺𝘻,
𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦. 𝘐'𝘮 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘥. 𝘐'𝘮 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘹𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐'𝘮 𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘵... 𝘈 𝘣𝘰𝘺. 𝘐𝘵 𝘮𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘪𝘳𝘥, 𝘪 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦. 𝘔𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘴𝘵, 𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘱𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘦𝘵. 𝘔𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘷𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘰𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰𝘰! 𝘐 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘣𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦.

- 𝘓𝘦𝘦 𝘔𝘪𝘯𝘩𝘰 𝘰𝘧 𝘚𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘺𝘬𝘪𝘥𝘻.

. . .

𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐓^𝐓
I can't believe how fast this went!!
Yes, the ending sucks and I'm VERY sorry! If you giys want, you can give me some ideas so I'll change it later :)

Check out my other book too!
╰┈➤ kpop bxb oneshots
- this inclues hyunho and ships from other groups too and the requests are open too ^^