29.

// Mr. GRUMPY Next Door //

𝘞𝘰𝘳𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵:
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Minho sighed honestly annoyed by these fansites, more like saesang sites.
Idols can't even enjoy their personal lives anymore. He decided to call Hyunjin even though it was still early, he was sure that the love of his life would be awake by now, knowing about all of this.

He waited for a while but the other did not pick up.

𝘏𝘺𝘶𝘯𝘫𝘪𝘯 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘴𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 ...

He thought to himself.

The boy changed into a hoodie with baggy jeans and white shoes. He quickly got his car keys and called his manager letting him know that he'll be going to his boyfriend's.
Now you might be wondering why he'll driving to Hyunjin, aren't they neighbors? Correction, 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 neighbors and why?

Well the fans wanted more content from the group, the company bought them a house so the members could have more interactions and show their natural daily life, living together.
He moved out about a month ago.

It took him half an hour to reach the brunette's apartment.
He hid his face whilst walking towards the elevator.

"oh my, Minho is that you?"

The voice sounded to similar to the boy, it's Mrs.Choi!! The elderly lady living in one of those apartments.

"Mrs.Choi! Ahh yes hello, it's me"

The lady smiled.

"How have you been doing?"

Minho let out a deep breath.

"If I'm being honest, I'm really not ok"

Mrs.Choi's smile turned into a a sad one really quick.

"I heard what happened. I'm sorry you both have to go through this. Remember to always stay strong though, I'm sure there's people who love you both very much."

Minho wanted to cry at this point but he stayed strong, he smiled.
This smile wasn't forced, it was really a true one. He only had this kind of a natural smile whilst talking to his mother, his members and Hyunjin.

"Thank you!! Thank you for always being this kind and sweet. It means a lot i swear! Please excuse me,"

The elder woman genuinely melted at Minho's reply. He was always a grumpy man but she knew that grumpy side was just his personality. she nodded and they bid goodbyes to eachother.

𝘋𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘋𝘰𝘯𝘨...

Hyunjin had heard the doorbell but he wasn't mentally prepared to face anything or anyone at the moment.
Forcing himself out of his room, the boy weakly walked towards the door.
He peeped through the peephole just to meet with his boyfriend.

He was scared.
Scared to meet up with whatever was going to come up.
Is his love life going to end?

The pensive thoughts were quickly interuppted by another ring of the doorbell. Taking a deep breath the brunette finally opened the door just to get his eyes locked in Minho's.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐮𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐝𝐨! 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐨 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐓^𝐓

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧, 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫: 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐬 𝐜𝐮𝐳 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐬 '͡•_'͡•

𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐥 😀💞