*The Day Of Rest*

Bakugou POV
W-Where am I? And why does it smell like drugs, "Good Morning Mr. Katsuki Bakugou~." Oh god damn, it, what's she doing here, and frankly why is she here. What the hell do you want and why are you here you fucking gremlin. "Hey it's Toga, not Gremlin, say it with me, To-ga". Ugh whatever, The fuck are you doing here crazy bitch. "Hey I just wanted to visit you is that not bad?" It's bad because you're a villain and you have a knife and you kidnapped me "Ohh, what's wrong, don't like knives? And to be fair, I was only doing it because some group hired me." For fuck's sake- Just get out of here before I kick your ass myself. "Awww but what if I'm into that?" God Damn it Get out of Here you crazy bit-. She dared to interrupt me with a kiss, I'm gonna kill her one day. "Bye Bye Katsuki I'll see you soon." She went out the window before doctors came in and attempted to calm me down.

A bit after, Cheeks, Ponytail, Half And Half, Deku, Frog, and Aizawa came into the room. "How do you feel Bakugou?" Aizawa said, My legs feel better than they were and I'm less tired, how bout that? "Well, it's better than you not saying anything so that's a plus," He said, "Do you remember anything Kacchan?" Deku said, I remember waking up in a small room bound to chains, it looked more like a cell, I don't remember much after that, Though I remember who I fought while trying to escape. "Was it the League Of Villains?" Cheeks interjected, She had horns, black hair, and wings, Eyes like Brimstone, Aizawa went and sit in a chair and thought to himself. "Bakugou, Will you be able to get back to the hotel?" I don't know, I tried to get up and managed, it was hard to walk, but ill manage, Ponytail, and Cheeks caught me while I was about to fall, And accidentally used her power on me "Bakugou Im so Sorry!" Said Uraraka, looking like shes freaking out. Its fine cheeks just carry me out of here.

She proceeded to take my hand, While also Ponytail took my other hand, I look over to Ponytail who smiled at me, Why did I deserve it if I keep fucking getting kidnapped, I look over to Cheeks and she was redder than usual, I don't know what it was but something was up with her, I look back to Deku and frog and something seemed up with frog, She looked like she wanted to say something. Hey Frog, Deku Can you go get me a water before we go? I said. "Kacchan, There is water in the...Oohhh" Deku took Frog and left the room, For an idiot who is basically all-might he is fucking dense. Aizawa went to go talk with doctors about this and had to also do another press briefing, It was just me, ponytail, and cheeks.

Both POV
It was quiet in the room now, It seem that both Yaoyorozu and Uraraka were Holding Bakugou's hand and both of them were just silent. There was another visitor before you two, Bakugou said, Oh? Yaoyorozu Responded, Who was it? Yea, who? Uraraka interjected, It was that blonde bitch. Camie? Uraraka said with her head tilted, No the other blonde bitch, TOGA!? They both said while looking at Bakugou with a more or less shocked expression, Yes, I don't know how she got into the fucking room but she was here way before you, That crazy bitch kissed me too- WHAT! Uraraka Yelled, Yaoyorozu squeezed my hand a little hard, What the hell was up with those two? How long ago was she here? Yaoyorozu said, 10 minutes ago since now Bakugou responded.

Yaoyorozu then lifted Bakugou's shirt, OI WHAT THE FUCK! Bakugou Exclaimed. Im checking you for any knife or stab wounds. Uraraka checked as well, making sure Bakugou didn't go floating to the ceiling. No, there aren't any puncture wounds, That's good She said, Alright now can you put my shirt back on before someone comes in and thinks something they shouldn't? Bakugou said, Having a more annoyed expression. Uraraka then put Bakugou's shirt back on, She finishes and looks right at Bakugou. Need Something Cheeks? He said N-Nothing She looked away looking flustered, Bakugou thought it weird, she wasn't usually like this before normally, she'd just go and talk to Deku but this was different for him, Eventually after a bit, They carry Bakugou out by holding his hands and uraraka's quirk.

Momo POV
We got back to the hotel and everyone has happy to see Bakugou that they shoved him in a group hug, Naturally, he complained but everyone has happy to see that he was alive and alright. We carried him to my room and put him on his bed, where he promptly said that he wanted to be alone and rest, so we made sure that any entrance from the outside wouldn't be possible and can only be done through the door to and from the hallway, Tomorrow was the day we continued our weekend assignment though, But we got to enjoy the time that we had.

I eventually walked to Jirou and Kaminari's Room and Promptly knocked on the door. "Who is it?" Jirou Replied, It's Momo I said and they quickly opened the door. "H-Hi momo, What are you doing here?" She peeked through, I want to talk with you two, Regarding your little "Incident," They opened the door fully and let me in, I sat on the bed facing the two who were sitting on the opposite bed looking like they did something wrong. So, What were you doing in the closet? I said with a stern tone. Kaminari was about to say something before Jirou covered his mouth "I'll speak" She said, "It was yesterday, We heard Uraraka passing along the hallway and things were quiet between us, Kaminari ended up Confessing to me by...Umm." "By going over and giving her a kiss." Kaminari interrupted and Jirou grabbed his mouth scolding him, After they had their little thing Jirou continued."So Kaminari did that and I felt the same way so I umm, kissed him back and things continued, From here, To the closet." She blushed and covered her face, Kaminari went and hugged her. So why not stay in the room? I said, "Because we were too into it, "Kaminari said and Jirou agreed, Well, Next time make sure you stay in the room, imagine if it was someone like Bakugou, then You'd be in it, I giggled. They apologized and promised that they wouldn't do it again and stay in their room.

Afterward, we engaged in pleasant conversation. "Hey Momo, Is there someone you like?" Kaminari said. Someone that I liked? Oh, I don't know if there is actually."Well, you got a lot of choices, There's Todoroki, Midoriya, Iida Bakugou, Well maybe not Bakugou." Not Bakugou? I said."Hmm? Why not? Haven't you seen him, He's a raging bomb all over." Well, Maybe you haven't seen him alone I mumbled and apparently, Jirou heard me."You have been with Bakugou more recently, You even went to go look for him and you were close to where Bakugou was found where the apartment explosion was. I just sat there speechless, Could I actually like Bakugou? "Momo? Are you Blushing?" W-What! No no no I'm just tired from today that's all, I could feel the heat of my face as I tried to move the subject. "Oh my god, You like Bakugou" Fuck, They won't drop it So I told them goodbye and rushed out of the room to catch my breath. My face was hot, and I feel like I was about to cry, Could I like Katsuki Bakugou?

???
Principle Nezu, What can I do for you?
Mr. Aizawa, We might have 2 new students join your class as soon as you return from your class trip.
Two new students? Haven't you seen the news on Bakugou?
I've seen the news, As long as He's ok and well and has a lot of protection I'm sure it will be alright, But on the topic of these students, One of them is a bit socially distant from the rest of society but he's very powerful, And the other one Is different from what the students will expect.
How so different Nezu?
She's Reforming her ways.