*Determined Perseverance*

Momo POV
I went to get ready for the assignment we had today, I was worried that maybe Katsuki was pushing himself past his limit, but he has the determination to keep going that's for sure, Once I got my hero costume on I went back to him, "You Ready? We're not coming back here for a while so I'm not dealing with it if you're being a slow-ass." He said I'll try to keep up, I responded. We continued to head out of the hotel before Aizawa stopped us. "Bakugou Are you sure that you will be able to do this today?" He said, "I'll be fine, If Anything happens, Ponytail has me covered." He said in response. "Alright good, Yaoyorozu, Keep an eye on him, He's unpredictable"."The Fuck you say about me?" Bakugou Snarled, And Aizawa Continued off, Yes Sir, I said to him as he walked off. "Come on Ponytail, Let's hopefully kick a villain's ass today". He said and continued walking, Knowing he hiding his injuries just to get through the day is bad, but knowing Bakugou, That boy is tough.

Bakugou POV
It was a partly cloudy day, Winds Low, and Extras went different ways Except for Ponytail, I Live for this shit, Looking around for Villains to give me a good fight, We started walking from the hotel south to the shopping district. "Why are we going near there?" Said Ponytail, Because most of the crimes related are either shoplifting or robbery, That'll give me a chance to kick their asses. "Typical Katsuki, Can we at least get some things while we're there?" Ponytail, We're on an assignment not to be gawking around and getting tourist shit. I wasn't gonna deal with today and my progress slowing down. "But Katsuki, It'll show a Memory of when we were here and things." She said while tapping my shoulder, Ughhhh Fine, But Make it quick, we won't be there for long. I said and I looked over to her and she smiled, "Thanks Katsuki" She said, Why is her Smile so bright? We continued walking until we got to the shopping district, it was about a 30-minute walk, Ponytail went off to do her thing while I looked around for any crime or villains.

"Are you the famous Ground Zero from UA?" A Woman said to me, I'm Famous Huh? "Yea, When you stopped those Villains from destroying the bridge or when saving an island from a group of Villains." Huh, Those I do remember, Why you ask? "Can I Have your Autograph?" The Woman Said, Alright, I said and I signed a hero card of me. "Thank You so much," The woman said and walked off, I continued my patrol, sometimes encountering some fans and giving them autographs, How the fuck do I even has fans in the first place I'm just trying to fucking be number one. It took an hour to patrol the entire district and Ponytail was NOWHERE TO BE SEEN, And It pissed me off.

As I stood leaning against a wall waiting for Ponytail. I saw a guy following a girl, I started to walk over and he pulled out a knife, He said something about some bullshit relationship and charged, I managed to get in the way and blast the knife out before knocking him down and locking his arms. Not today you shithead! I told some people to call the police, They came, People gave him evidence including the girl, and took him away, She thanked me for saving her and gave me a peck on the cheek and walked off, Well there's one, Of course, Ponytail still isn't here...I walked around a little extra more before I hit my last nerve and began walking out of the shopping district, Now with the increased police presence in that area I was no longer needed.

"Katsuki!" Oh great, She FINALLY SHOWED UP!  Where the hell were you ponytail, You left me and I had to deal with some guy almost stabbing someone. "Im Sorry Im Sorry, But I got two things for us." She said while bowing. Make it snappy we got more area to cover, I said "Alright well here" She came close to me and wrapped something around my neck, it felt like cold metal, When She was done she backed away a bit. "Look, Now we match." She said while smiling, I looked at what she put around my neck and it was a necklace of the sun, I looked over to her and she was wearing a necklace of the moon, And if you put them close together they magnetically connect Huh, Thanks. I said, I didn't get gifts from people so it was...Nice, Whyd you get this? I said, "Because You're like the sun, You're Bold, Bright, You always have a fiery personality and Your Attacks are big." She mumbled something I couldn't hear, Something about hot, What was that ponytail? "N-Nothing, I got the necklace because it reminded me of you. "Huh, Well Thanks again...I couldn't admit it but it made me feel happy about this, It was...Different than what other people tell me. She nodded, Something was up with her because her face was red, Did you get sunburn or something, Because your face is red I said..."N-No! I'm fine, Don't worry it'll go away soon." Alright, Well let's go, We don't have all day I said and continued walking, I swear, All of these new things keep coming and coming...It confuses me.