*The Past Shapes The Future*

WARNING: Mentions Of Abuse, Bodily Harm, Abandonment, and Reader Discrecression is Advised

Momo POV
I sat with Katsuki until he was free to go, then I followed him back to his dorm room. "Hey Bakubro, How are you doing?" Said Kirishima. "I'm fine, Ponytail and Aizawa told me that it wasn't me, I know it isn't me but It just feels like I did." I rubbed his back and gave him a reassuring smile."We all know it isn't you Bro, Hell When that shit-mouthed pervert said something, Todoroki, Me, Kaminari, Sero And even Midoriya and Tenzu jumped him because of his bullshit. now we got cleaning duty, so ill catch you later bro." "You What!" Katsuki yelled but Kirishima ran off, "I'm not gonna deal with him today." He said before walking to his room, I wanted to make sure he was alright, I followed him to his room and stood outside of it."What the hell are you doing ponytail?" He said, Well it's just...I haven't been in your room when it's just you and me before so. I fiddled with my hands. "Just get in here ponytail, your being overdramatic, you can sit on the bed. I nod and go to sit on his bed, His room had the smell of caramel, It felt nice here.

So Katsuki, I want your opinion, What do you think of the rest of the students in our class? I said. "You want me to list everyone in our class." I just want your opinion on everyone..." Do those who left count?" Yes, They count. "Ugh, Alright, Deku is an Idiot-" I can't tell who people are if you use nicknames and I want your honest opinion. I interrupted him. "Fucking hell, Fine...But I'm still using nicknames, Android Charger is Annoying, Shitty Hair is Alright at times, Raccoon Eyes doesn't know when to keep her nose out of things, Flex Tape ripoff is a follower, Icy Hot is a cunt when he's not constantly being the next shadow the hedgehog ripoff, Four Eyes doesn't stop yelling over everything. Frog is Blunt yet They don't bother me, Cheeks was." He stops to think for a moment, knowing he brought up something sensitive. ". . .Cheeks was alright, that's all I have to say, Thank god that perv grape is out of here, And I forgot the others." What about me? I said, He looked at me puzzled, "What about you?" You didn't say anything about me, What do you think about me?. "Well I think you're stubborn And Always on top of someone or something." I pouted, knowing He would say something. "But at least you know what you're doing, You have a good mindset and act like a good mother." He said, And my face lit up, W-Whats that supposed to mean!? "Your like the mother of this class, Always making sure everyone is fine and such, Why are you getting worked up?." N-Nothing. "Its close to dinner time and I'm not making anything, Want to order pizza?" You know you would have to order everyone something too right? "Shit your right" He pulls up his phone and texts the class group chat that he is ordering pizza and they have to chip in. Well, he said it more crudely.

Tenzu POV
I couldn't control myself for the one time I fucking needed it, And now I got Someone caught up in my shit, Right now I am currently being dragged, Not literally to Ms. Hatsume's Room. I Had one job and fucked it up. I entered her room, She had a pink interior, Some posters on her wall, A toolbox, like one of those big ones, And one encased with a glass called "My First Baby" Fitting name, I go to sit down on her bed and she sits next to me. "Please Tell me, What happened that caused you to hide your true self" You want to know? I said as I looked at her, She nodded. This stays between you and me only, Understand? She nodded.

I was Born In Russia, My Parents weren't the greatest...They cursed me for my appearance, I was born with a rare gene of eye color that makes my eyes bright yellow along with faded dark blue hair, Which was uncommon in my area, My parents separated when I was 2 years old and growing my mother wasn't kind to me, Any chance she gets she would yell or cuss me out, Sometimes hitting me, It was either Verbal Or Physical, School wasn't the greatest either, Most people taunted me for my looks, Called me a demon, a Monster, Everything they could throw at me, Even the teachers did as well.

Eventually, My mom gave me to this mafia group in Russia and ditched me to the mafia, They took me in only because of my babushka. They trained me to be a super soldier essentially, kept me warm, and gave me a place to sleep. The scar that you see on my face now was the cause of a gang war that I was involved in and I had to fight to protect my babushka from the police, As I got older, They began to hurt me physically with more and more training, One time it was a straight week of fighting. I developed my quirk at a young age, It was different than what my family had, At First I called it Revenge, But that seemed too bland Its true name is Genocide, As the User gets hurt, The Power Increases to the point of being able to Kill someone in One blow, If you're still alive to fight that is.

For a Final test by the mafia, I was left in the woods for a week, Roaming around surviving on the skills I've taught myself over the years, Scrounging for berries, Having to kill deer and start fires, Thats actually where I found the original skull. It kept me safe from the mountain lions and wolves that were around, I eventually made it out, Trudging my way through the Siberian wilderness, My Babushka was the kindest caretaker I've had when I lived with the mafia but she couldn't resist their rule, She gave me a warm bed, she helped me patch my wounds.

Oh yea, My Scars. I stood up and lifted my shirt, She Gasped at the sight, Even though I was well-built. There were big scars and some little ones all over my body, One scar is a Big X Scar, Originally meant to identify me with their group. "T-Tenzu, I-" Im not finished, I interrupted. My babushka took care of me Until her last breath. At that point, I escaped the mafia, I didn't want to continue to do a life of crime and illegal activities, I wanted to have my own life. Naturally, I had to keep running because the mafia is still looking for me, Wanting me back for their selfish gains, to use me as a tool Only because I was smart enough to build my weapons and other things to help me survive.

Now I am finished. I looked back at her, She had wide eyes, She was close to crying, She didn't say anything, She just pulled me close and held me tightly, I didn't mind it but, It feels like a big weight was lifted off my shoulders. "Look Tenzu, Come to me whenever you need, Alright? You can rely on me because you don't have to struggle with this without some comfort." Alright. I said, Knowing that I might have gotten in over my head a bit. I saw the text from Katsuki that "Hey Extras, Im ordering Us Pizza, Chip in or you're not getting anything." Typical Bakugou, I got a cold chill down my spine, But something hit me, We aren't alone. Because the atmosphere just got much colder.

Bakugou POV
Alright, You Extras Pay Up! I yelled as paid for the pizza with my card, All of the Venmo or Whatever app it is notifications came in with their share, And it was my favorite sight to see. Well Maybe Third or fifth, I have priorities alright. I walked down the hall, Passed Shitty Hair's room but I heard a noise coming from inside, bang bang bang along with a girl's gasp Hey Shitty Hair stop fucking so loud! I heard a scream come from presumably Raccoon Eyes. "Bakubro, We paid you already!" Are you two fucking or not? "No, Were not, Were playing Mario Kart." Alright then. I walked down the halls again to Bonehead's room, Hey Bonehead! I knock, You didn't pay up, but No response, Bonehead? Now where could that fucker be, He still owes me money.

???
He is Just like me.