*A Soothing Safe Lullaby*

Bakugou POV
I managed to get away from that building, But I'm stuck in the woods and battered up from my fight with that crazy woman. My legs and my chest were worse for wear but I had to keep going. Limbing through the woods I came across a cave and decided to rest there for a time being, Nobody was gonna come for me out here, This is the second time this fucking happened, But why me out of all people? What makes me so special is that I gotta be kidnapped and taken and messed with. UGHHH! I just don't know what to do! But the only thing I do know is that even if nobody gives a damn about you, You get stronger even if everyone throws you away, Fucking bastards. I decided to rest, knowing I was far enough to be out of the villain's search range, And the explosion I caused should be loud enough to be able to attract media attention. I lie down in the dirt and stay sitting, looking around, Slowly...drifting...away...ZZZ

Momo POV
I was released from the hospital after getting some rest and we were finally placed to go find Bakugou, But something was off about the explosion on the news so I wanted to investigate there first, I went back to the hotel along with Uraraka to get the others and search around the city, But I wanted to take my route, and explore outside the city, So I gathered Tsu and Midoriya along with Uraraka and Todoroki and we prepared to go look for him, "Yaoyorozu, Are you sure that he'll be near this location that you say?" Todoroki said. I'm not quite sure myself but it's a chance I'm willing to take "Let's just go find him, It'll all be over once we find him" Uraraka said, With a somewhat ecstatic tone, She started to walk out of the hotel in hero costume, Tsu and Midoriya followed, After a bit, I followed as well.

It was a 30-minute train ride to the rural/suburban area since the train was the quickest option, Uraraka immediately got to work searching, and the others did as well, we agreed to meet back at a certain location, and off we went, Uraraka was going the same trail that I was, Tsu and Midoriya went east and Todoroki went west. "So Momo, What made you think that it was Bakugou?" "The explosion at the apartment complex that was abandoned means there was foul play involved, Who else can make something explode that much other than a bomb?" "Katsuki, Yes now I see" I questioned if Baku-Katsuki was on a first-name basis with Uraraka, I felt a twinge in my heart but I ignored it because I was more focused on finding Bakugou, We eventually split up and kept looking.

Uraraka POV
I feel like I'm close, I just know it! I want to believe I'm close but, I just want to believe it. I kept looking and it was getting dark and I was in deep woods, and all I was getting was nothing, I passed by a small cave and heard a groan coming from the inside of it, I didn't know if it was an animal or it was something else, Then I slowly approached the cave with my phone's flashlight and saw small traces of blood, It might have been an animal's kill but as I got in more further my heart dropped, It was Katsuki! I rushed over and made sure he was alive but he jumped up and tried to attack, Katsuki! Katsuki! It's me! Uraraka! "Uraraka? What the fuck are you doing here?" Looking for you, You big dummy. He winced and almost fell but I managed to catch him in a hug.  "The Fuck were you people" I'm here Katsuki don't worry, I comforted him and made sure that he was ok before calling Momo and Mr Aizawa and getting Katsuki Medical attention, I sat with him throughout the ambulance ride, and waited as he got admitted into the hospital.

Momo POV
I got the call that they found Katsuki, He was being transported to the hospital, We walked back to the train station and I didn't see Uraraka, She texted that she was staying with Katsuki through the ambulance ride, We got on the train and headed back to the city, But on the way there I noticed something wholesome and pleasant, Tsu was trying to reach for Midoriya's hand slowly, She was blushing too, It was Adorable, It made me happy that Tsu is happily going for her crush, She tried but ended up not doing it, instead taking a quick nap on the train, Leaning towards Midoriya and on his shoulder, He blushed and accepted it, It was wholesome, And yet, Somehow I want something similar to that but I just don't know who I'm going to be but I'll find that person, Someday

We arrived back at the city and rushed to the hospital, When we arrived and went to Katsuki's room, Uraraka was on the bed with Katsuki. Singing, Singing a small tune that sounded like a lullaby, I peered in and Katsuki was slowly falling asleep, Which was good, But now I see the scars he endured from the villains. I think I wiped a tear coming down my face but at least to say his injuries were bad but he can make a safe recovery. As Uraraka Finished her "Lullaby" She came out with a smile, "He's asleep let's give him some time to recover before talking to him" She said, We agreed and decided to wait in the waiting room Until he was finished sleeping. I thought to myself, He's going to be ok and that he's going to make it through, But something is telling me to go in there and be with him, I think I'm overthinking this whole situation, Ever since I was pushed I've been more cautious of things, I'm afraid I might be more cautious of Bakugou, Hes a good person deep down, I just, I don't know, Ill be more cautious of people but I want to keep those who I trust close.

???
Exodia? Are you alright?
Yes, Im alright, The boy managed to escape, Im sorry brother.
It's Alright Exodia, As long as you and brother are alright, I'm happy. Don't worry, We have contact with the league and will be sending them a prototype of our latest creation, or rather a new partner
Understood Brother. I won't fail again.