Paris: Field Trip!!!

It was a peaceful day in Paris, and at the College Francoise Dupont, the principal, Mr. Damocles, has an announcement to the student of the school.

Mr. Damocles: Everyone, may I have your attention? In the next 2 weeks, we are going to have a field trip to....

Class: *cheers* YAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

Mr. Damocles: Now, settle down, the place we are going to is the mysterious Starfall Islands. Home to an ancient civilization, and amazing landscapes, and even ancient technology. That is all. Have a great day everyone.

Then after that, the principal left the classroom. After the principal left, the students in the classroom became amazed and they began talking amonst each other about the upcoming field trip. Among them were 2 people, one boy and one girl. The boy was wearing a black shirt with a white jacket, and he had blue jeans on his legs, and his hair is a blonde color, and he had green eyes. The girl, on the other hand, was wearing a white shirt with a black jacket, and pink pants on her legs, and her hair is a blue color, and she had two pigtailson the back of her head, and her eyes are a bluebell color. Their names are Adrien Agreste and Marinette Dupain-Cheng. And unbeknownst to everyone in Paris (and unbeknownst to themselves), they are the 2 main heroes of Paris, Ladybug and Cat Noir. But right now, the two of them are talking with their friends about the upcoming field trip the the mysterious Starfall Islands.

Marinette: Wow! Starfall Islands?! That sounds so cool!!

Alya Cesaire: Got that right, Marinette.

Chloe Bourgeois: Ugh! Tell me about it. And if you ask me, not that I hate Paris, but it would be nice to see another place that's outside of Paris that we've never been to before.

Max Kante: Technically, no one did ask you Chloe. But I have to agree with you.

Rose Lavillant: Wow! I wonder what all of us are going to discover there?

Zoe Lee: I don't know, Rose.

Nino Lahiffe: Neither do I, but at least we'll get some rest from Monarch attacking us.

Nathaniel Kurtzberg: True, however Ladybug and Cat Noir still need to be here while we're gone.

Marc Anciel: Yeah, and I hope that they'll finally defeat him for good by the time we get back.

Luka Couffaine: I guess we won't what to expect when we get there.

Juleka Couffaine: *shyly* Indeed.

Kagami Tsurugi: This should be interesting for us to explore new frontiers.

Alix Kubdel: Yeah, I'll bet that I'll get some speed on the island's hills with my roller blades.

Sabrina Raincomprix: What if the Island has a volcano on it?

Mylene Haprele: That would be scary.

Le Chien Kim: Hey, come on, I think that this will be fun, right?

Adrien: Yeah, but I just hope that my father will let me go to the Starfall Islands with you guys.

Ivan Bruel: Hey, don't worry about it. Even if you don't go, we'll still tell you about what we've experienced there.

Adrien: Thanks, Ivan.

And then suddenly, the bell rang, meaning that school's over for the day. And as such, all the student went back home. With Marinette, she goes home to her parents at the Tom & Sabine Boulangerie Pâtisserie bakery, and when she entered, she is immediately greeted by her parents Tom Dupain and Sabine Cheng, and after having a converastion with them, she goes to her room and talks with her Kwami partner, Tikki.