Kronos Island: A strange vision of the past

After rescuing Juleka from Cyber Space, and regrouping with their other friends, Marinette, Adrien and their Kwamis set out to find another Cyber Space portal to try ang get more vault keys to unlock the last vault. They walked across a flower field patch, then they saw, in the distance of a cliff, two rock pillar formations, and on one of them there was another Cyber Space portal. Then, Nino discovered a statue that looked like it had a button on it. Then, Sabrina pushed the button, and then cyber-energy shot out from it, and created a bridge. Using this, Marinette, Adrien and their Kwamis ran across the bridge to one of the pillars, where they saw another statue similar to the one Nino saw. Adrien pushed the button, then another bridge appeared from cyber-energy, and in response, the quartet crossed the bridge to the other pillar that had the Cyber Space portal on it, and to their surprise, it was already activated. And as such, they got on the pedestal, touched the gear icon, then warped right into Cyber Space yet again.

Mylene: *spots something in the distance* Guys, look!!!

Everyone: *turns to see the Cyber Space portal*

Sabrina: The portal!!

Alya: It's there, but how are we going to get over there?

Tikki: Yeah, it's way too far off from here.

Nino: *spots a statue* Hey, what's this statue doing here?

Marinette: I don't know, Nino. *to the others* Guys, come get a close look at this.

(the others then gather at the statue)

Adrien: Wait, what is that symbol?

Juleka: I think it looks like a button.

Nino: Should I push it?

Plagg: I don't know.

Nino: I'm gonna push it. *pushes the button*

(then, cyber-energy shoots out of the statue and creates a bridge)

Plagg: It just revealed a bridge!

Marinette: That's perfect! *to Adrien* That could help us get to the portal, Adrien.

Adrien: Definetely! *to the others* Are you guys coming with us?

Nino: No, Adrien, you four go on.

Mylene: Nino's right. Besides, you and Marinette, as well as Tikki and Plagg, are the only ones out of all us that can go into Cyber Space.

Alya: Exactly. We'll wait here until you come back from Cyber Space.

Marinette: Okay, Alya.

(Adrien, Marinette, Tikki and Plagg make their way across the bridge to one of the two rock pillars)

Adrien: Well, the four of us are on this rock pillar.

Tikki: Yeah, but the portal is on the other one! How are we going to get over there?

Marinette: *spots another statue* Hey, guys, look!

Plagg: Another statue.

Adrien: And it looks like the same one that Nino saw.

Marinette: Adrien, do you think that another bridge will appear if you push the button on this statue?

Adrien: Maybe. It's worth a shot. *pushes the button, then the statue creates another bridge leading to the other rock pillar*

Tikki: It worked!!!

Marinette: Come on, let's go!!

(they cross the bridge to get to the Cyber Space portal, but when they get there......)