Chaos Island: Half-corrupted

After destroying the next Titan, Wyvern, and crash-landing on Chaos Island, Ladybug and Cat Noir revert back into their civilian forms, and they continued their journey to find and rescue the rest of their friends from Cyber Space, as well as finding the 7 Chaos Miraculouses again. Along the way, they encountered yet another Cyber Space portal. As they wondered how they're going to find another portal gear, suddenly, they were ambushed by another group of Soldier robots, but they were entirely colored red. Seeing the robots, Marinette and Adrien battled them until they destroyed all of the robots, and one of them dropped another portal gear, but it was a red golor. After picking up the gear, Plagg used the gear to activate the portal, and from there, the quartet touched the gear icon, then they warped into Cyber Space again.

(after crash-landing)

Ladybug: *groans while getting up* Man, that was a hard crash we had.

Cat Noir: *groans while getting up* Yeah. But at least we made it to Chaos Island.

Ladybug: Yeah. However, I think we should detransform and recharge our Kwamis.

Cat Noir: Right.

Ladybug and Cat Noir: Spots off/Claws in. *revert back to their civilian forms, then they recharge their Kwamis*

Tikki: Man, I honestly think that the last Titan fight was hard.

Plagg: Yeah, and I'm surprised that you didn't use your main ability at all as Ladybug, Marinette.

Marinette: Yeah, you're right, Plagg. I didn't realize that before.

Adrien: Right, but right now, we need to finish what we started when we arrived on Kronos Island and continued back on Ares Island.

Marinette, Tikki and Plagg: Right.

(they started walking across the island, and after a few hours of walking)

Marinette: *spots another Cyber Space portal* Hey guys! Look!

Adrien: *spots the portal as well* Another portal!

Tikki: But, we don't have any more gears!

Plagg: Right, and I don't see any other guardians around this spot! How are we going to.....

(but then, they were suddenly ambushed by a group of 5 red-colored soldier robots)

Adrien: Oh, great! These guys again!!

Marinette: Come on, Adrien! Let's take them all down!

(they both charge at the robots, and eventually, they destroy all of them)

Marinette: Whew! That was a bit tough.

Adrien: Yeah, but how are we going to.... *spots a portal gear* Oh! There's the portal gear!

Marinette: Huh? *spots the gear as well* Oh good! Now we can go into Cyber Space!

Plagg: Right, but... *picks up the gear* We need to activate the portal first.

(Plagg inserts the gear into the portal slot, which then activates the portal)

Tikki: *seeing this* Nice, Plagg!

Plagg: Thanks, Tikki.

Adrien: Alright, now we're ready to go into Cyber Space.

Marinette: Alright.... here we go.

(they all touched the gear icon, then they warped into Cyber Space again)

-Cyber Space (Area 3-1)-