Starfall Islands: Return to Paris, plans for a better future

Meanwhile, with the main group, they are now on Kronos Island, the same island that they started this whole adventure on, however, with Marinette, Adrien, Tikki and Plagg, they are standing in front of the first Cyber Space portal they landed in front of when they first escaped Cyber Space. And right now, they are recalling everything that has happened ever since they first escaped the dimension. After that, they decide to meet up with the rest of their friends, but along the way, Adrien worries that he might not be sure he and Marinette can convince his father to stop what he's doing, especially since they and their Kwamis just learned that he's Monarch. Marinette gives Adrien hope that they will be able to stop Gabriele once they get back home. With that said, the four of them continued walking until they met up with the rest of their friends.

Marinette, Adrien, Tikki and Plagg: *looking at the first Cyber Space portal they came from when they first escaped Cyber Space (Area 1-1, that is)*

Tikki: Well, this is it.

Plagg: This is where this whole thing began.

Adrien: Yeah, who knew that just a field trip could lead to an unforgetable adventure?

Marinette: Yeah, who knew? But, let's get back with the others.

Tikki: Yeah.

(they all walk away from the portal, and through the gorge, and follow the same path they traversed when they first escaped Cyber Space, however, Adrien worries about something....)

Marinette: *notices Adrien* You alright, Adrien?

Adrien: *snapped out of his thoughts* Huh? Oh, well.... not really, Marinette. It's just that... I'm worried.

Marinette: About what?

Adrien: I'm worried that we won't be able to convince my father to not send me to London, and to allow us to be together. Especially since we just learned from my Mom, while in Cyber Space, that he's Monarch.

Marinette: Hey, Adrien, it'll be alright. We will stop your father when we get home.

Adrien: You sure about it?

Marinette: Of course I am. And after we defeat Monarch, we'll have to reveal our identities to him and tell him everything he's done wrong, and hopefully, it'll be enough to convince him to surrender the Butterfly Miraculous and the rest of the Miraculouses he stole.

Tikki: Yeah, but we still don't even know what he did with the other Miraculouses he stole, Marinette!

Plagg: I'm sure we'll find out eventually.

Adrien: We will. Come on, let's go.

(they take a right at where they defeated the Tower guardian, then they spot a rocky staircase leading up to the top portion of the sub-island of Kronos Island)

With the rest of the main group, and they are at the plane that's now restored back to normal. The reason why they're all there, is because they're all preparing to return to Paris. Then, Alix tells everyone that now that Earth is saved, she and Fluff are going to go back to hiding in time from Monarch until he's finally defeated. Then, Mr. Damocles informs everyone that once they return to Paris, they all must remember not to tell anyone else about Ladybug and Cat Noir's secret identities. Then, after a few minutes, Marinette, Adrien, Tikki and Plagg came up to their friends, and Marinette tells everyone that it was quite an adventure, to which everyone agrees with her. Then, Adrien thinks that it's time for them all to head back to Paris, and Tikki said that she's got a feeling that some of their friends have big plans ahead. In response to this, Chloe declares that Marinette and Adrien are going to hardly recognize her when they see each other again, Nino and Alya can imagine the looks on their families faces when they tell them this adventure, Su-Han says that it'll be good to get back to the temple... for a while, and Wang Fu tells Marinette, Adrien, Tikki and Plagg that he and Marianne are returning to Paris to help them defeat Monarch for good. Then, the Captain of the plane tells everyone that they're wasting daylight, and that it's now time to get on the plane and head for Paris.