Ouranos Island: Scramble for the Chaos Miraculouses (Part 4)

Author's Note: Hey all! Thanks for the over 1.3K reads on this story!!! And just so you know: If you remember Sage's character buildup back on Chaos Island, then you would know that her dress is changing back and forth between black and white, while at the same time, her glitch efffects are also changing back and forth between red and turqoise. And this will keep happening throughout the rest of the story. Anyways, enjoy!

--

After getting Jet from the next vault, Sage informed Ladybug, Cat Noir, Sonic and Knuckles that The End will break free from Cyber Space at midnight of the next day. With this in mind, Ladybug, Cat Noir and the three Kwamis all get down from the tower, and they start running towards the bridge to get back from the main island of Ouranos Island, once they got back, they continued running, until suddenly, they encountered another guardian, but this one is a gold color, and it had multiple legs, and it looked like a horseshoe crab, but this guardian is called "Caterpillar". Seeing this guardian, Ladybug and Cat Noir charged right at it, but it turns out, it had a very hard covering, and they had to find out where the weakspot is. Then, Cat Noir spots a strange red, glowing circle on the guardian's back, and from there, he unified his power with Knuckles', and he performed the Chaos Spear right onto the glowing spot, and in turn, it caused the Caterpillar to blow up. After that, another portal gear was dropped, and was then picked up by Ladybug.

(Ladybug and Cat Noir are running across the main island of Ouranos Island along with three of the Kwamis of the Chaos Miraculouses, Sonic, Jet and Knuckles)

Jet: Okay, we'll need to find Ray, Tangle, Tempest and Espio before time runs out.

Cat Noir: Right, Jet, but we can't get to them without the vault keys!

Ladybug: Cat Noir's right, Jet. Besides.. *spots another guardian* Wait, look!!!

(the others spot the guardian, which is called "Caterpillar")

Sonic: There's another guardian!

Cat Noir: Clearly, Sonic. Let's take this sucker down!!!

(they all charge right at Caterpillar)

Ladybug and Cat Noir: *they try attacking the guardian, but it had a strong outer shell*

Knuckles: That thing's outer shell's just way to strong!

Ladybug: How are we going to destroy it!?

Cat Noir: *notices a glowing red spot on the guardian's back* Hey, I think that glowing spot in its back is the weakspot.

Knuckles: If it is, try using the Chaos Spear!

Cat Noir: Got it! Plagg, Knuckles, unify! *Knuckles flies into his respective pendant, then Cat Noir's body suit glows bright red* Okay, here I go! *focuses his Chaos energy, and it creates an energy spear-like weapon* Chaos Spear!!! *tosses the spear at Caterpillar's weakspot*

Caterpillar: *blows up from the Chaos Spear*

Ladybug: *seeing this* Nice shot, kitty!

Cat Noir: Thanks, bugaboo. Plagg, Knuckles, divide! *his body suit stops glowing, then Knuckles appears from his respective pendant*

Knuckles: So, how did you like using the Chaos skill for the first time?

Cat Noir: Pretty epic! *spots another gear* Oh, the gear.