Rhea Island: The TRUE Enemy is revealed!!!

After Ladybug and Cat Noir shut down all 6 towers, Alya, Su-Han and Chloe are now restored back to normal, and the others are happy about it. But unfortunately, Ladybug and Cat Noir both succumb to the cyber corruption.... and have now become immobilized. Alya just noticed Ladybug and Cat Noir fully corrupted, and eventually, everyone else caught on to it, even Monarch and Argos.

Everyone (including Monarch, Argos and Sage): *looking at Ladybug and Cat Noir, who are now fully corrupted by the amount of cyber energy the two heroes took on*

Alya: *saddened* Oh.. Ladybug, Cat Noir! *runs up to them, and feels Ladybug's right cheek*

Ivan: *worried* Are they alright?

Nino: *walks up to Cat Noir* Hey, Cat Noir, dude, wake up! *no response* He can't hear me...

Rose: Can't hear you!? No, that can't be right! *runs up to Ladybug and Cat Noir* Ladybug, Cat Noir! Wake up!!! *again, no response*

Luka: They... really can't hear any of you guys....

Sabrina: *worried* Oh, man..... this is really bad!!

Mr. Damocles: I know what you mean, Sabrina, what exactly caused both of them to be like that?

Kim: Yeah, it's almost like they're.... dead....

Mylene: But they can't be dead!

Juleka: If they were dead, they'd be lying down on the ground, and not standing up like that.

Marianne: You're right, Juleka. Something's not right.

Alix: Yeah, there's definetly something that's not right here.

Fluff: What happened that triggered an immobilization on Ladybug and Cat Noir?

Kagami: I really have no idea.....

Chloe: *remembers, then to Max* Wait, Max, you did tell me that the energy that held me prisoner caused a mutation in their bodies right?

Max: Yes, I do Chloe.... But, looking at them now.... I was wrong, it's not a mutation....

Su-Han: So... what did happened to them, Max?

Max: They took on so much cyber-energy, that it corrupted them.....

Zoe: Corrupted?

Mrs. Bustier: That much energy corrupted them?!

Fu: But... what's the meaning of that?

Max: *saddened* They're stuck between realities, now.....

Everyone else: *gasps in shock at what Max just said*

Monarch: *suddenly starts laughing evily at this, knowing that he's seeing the "death" of Ladybug and Cat Noir* Ah! Hahaha-AH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! My only regret is that both of you've denied me the pleasure of taking your Miraculouses, Ladybug and Cat Noir!!!!

However, the others just noticed Monarch, and the whole class, including Mrs. Burstier and Mr. Damocles, and even Su-Han, Fu and Marianne prepare to battle Monarch (A/N: Also, Kagami noticed Argos/Felix, and she feels saddened that she thinks that he's betraying her). But before that could happen, Sgae immediately informs everyone that they must go back into Cyber Space, right now. And in response, everyone protests, including Monarch, but then Sage reveals that the only Sage can Monarch and Argos safe is if they're not in the overworld when "it" gets out. And when Sage mentioned "it", that statement left everyone confused, even Monarch and Argos.

Nino: *spots Monarch* MONARCH!!!!

Monarch: Huh? *notices the others angrily glaring at him* Well, you all want to take me down, now?