23

JADA

I've been texting and calling her all morning. I don't know where she is and I'm freaking out. She wouldn't not tell me. She wouldn't. There's no way. I decided to text Chase. She might kill me but I don't care. If I can't get through to her, maybe Chase and get to Matt and HE can get ahold of her.

Me: Hey..

He's quick to answer back.

Chase: hey what's up

Me: nothing. I was just wondering if you've heard from Matt.. preferably about Ana.

Chase: no not really. Why?

Me: because I haven't heard from her. And I just have a bad feeling. She was supposed to be here already, and she wouldn't skip school like this. She wouldn't.

Chase: okay.. okay I believe you. I mean I can text him or something. See if he can call her.

Me: omg will you please.

Chase: yea hold on.

Im impatient sitting here waiting. That's when I remember there was a black car that followed her towards the park.

Me: omg tell him there was a black car that pulled behind her by the park. You have to tell him that.

Me: Chase?

Chase: he said we need to meet.

Chase: like now.

Me: what? Like now? I can't just leave class. We have to wait till the bell. It's ten minutes. Where are we even going

Chase: He said we need to go to the park. Meet at my car. I'm in the front in the third row I think. Blue car. We can drive together.

Me: okay.. did he say anything else???

Chase: no. He said just said to go there asap

I put my phone down and watch the clock. I don't hear the teacher talking. At this point I don't care what they have to say. I'm just ready to get out of here. Nothing about this sounds good.