60

ANA

They've pulled Matt out of the room. I can only assume this is it. I thought for sure I was going to be killed in front of him. I'm happy I won't be. I don't want to leave that image in his head.

I can hear him screaming in the hallway outside. It's breaking my heart. It hurts my chest. Just get this over with.

Just pull the fucking trigger.

"Stay quiet or I swear to god I'll blow your brains all over this room. Understand?"

I nod my head yes.

He points the gun over and fires a shot. I cover my mouth to keep from screaming.

"You're done in this town. You're leaving. Tonight." Jack opens the door and steps in. He stops when he sees me and has a look of confusion on his face.

"What do I do?" He asks.

"Get rid of her." His dad says sternly.

"What? How?"

"I don't care where, who. Just fucking get rid of her. I want her gone by nightfall."

"No," I can hear Matt outside, "this can't be happening. This can't be happening! No! No no no! No! ANA!"

Every part of me wants to run out and hug him but I can't. I couldn't run if I wanted to. My ankles are tied together.

His dad walks out, "quit your fucking whining boy. Let's fucking go."

"Get away from me!" He screams loudly, "don't you fucking touch me! YOU'RE SCUM!"

I hear a thud and then a painful groan. Just as I go to say his name Jack tapes my mouth shut.

"You know," he gets close to me, "he said to get rid of you. I could just... keep you." I start to shake my head. "No, I guess you're right. Matt would find out quickly and you'll be right back with him. But that doesn't mean I can't do this now." He reaches for my jeans and unbuttons them.

I try to say no and get away but I can hardly move. He pulls my pants down and slides his fingers right under my underwear.

"Mmm god you're so— wet."

Please stop this.

Please don't do this.

He rips my shirt and pulls my bra up, exposing breasts. He starts to kiss them, sucking on them... pulling them. It almost hurts.

"God I can't- I can't wait to stick myself in you-" I shake my head but he grabs my throat, "you're not going anywhere now. You're all mine."

I shake my head some more, try to cry out for help but it's no use. My pants are pulled down to my ankles and since he can't spread my legs he just lifts them to the air, partially rolling me back on my shoulders.

I try to tell him to stop but I can't get the word out. Tears roll down my face and I think of every other thing I can. I try to imagine myself in a happy place. With someone I love. With Matt.

But I can't.

No way.

They're too different.

But I guess that's over now.

Because now I'm basically dead. I might as well be.