⁰¹⁰ jealous girl

Why, cause I'm a jealous, jealous, jealous girl
If I can't have you baby, no one else in this world can. . .

────────

TWITTER TRENDING
1. #GirlsInTheCourtyard💐
489k Tweets
2. Mikasa
201k Tweets
3. K-Pop
112k Tweets
4. Oh No
43k Tweets
5. Florida
22k Tweets

You and the other interns were currently on lunch break in the studio's cafeteria when some members of the Attack on Titan cast happened to walk in and sit at a table within your group's eyesight.

As you lead your gaze towards the table, you spot Armin Arlert, Pieck Finger, Jean Kirstein, and of course, Mikasa Ackerman. Your eyes remained glued to her figure as your mind replayed yesterday's events, the dispute between Mikasa and her aunt haunting your memories.

Of course, as soon as you had the opportunity, you texted Mikasa to make sure everything was alright after the two of them were left alone together. Although Mikasa had assured you that you had nothing to worry about, you have yet to shake your feelings of unease. Mikasa seemed fine, however. The fact that she was laughing and smiling with the rest of her group had slightly put you at ease.

"Have you guys seen Girls in the Courtyard?" Anna suddenly asks, looking in the same direction as you. It seems that Mikasa's presence had instigated a discussion surrounding her latest film which you had watched with Ymir one week prior.

Naturally, your two co-workers had also seen the movie and thus began a full-length conversation about the film, and the girl, that everyone was talking about.

For the past week, it seemed that all that anybody could talk about Mikasa Ackerman from the press, and social media, to members of the cast and crew on set. But could you blame them? This week, no month was Mikasa's - everything seemed to be going perfectly for the star. From filming the new season of the most famous show on the planet, to a successful premiere of a positively acclaimed movie, it seemed that she could only go up from here.

However, all this attention on Mikasa came with the constant reminder that you were not the only person on earth to find yourself attracted to her whether it be from posts on social media or word of mouth.

If you were being honest, it was becoming too much especially when Mikasa had millions of adoring fans. You didn't even know where these feelings were coming from in the first place considering the two of you weren't officially dating, but Ymir's smug voice in the back of your mind would beg to differ. You weren't even sure what the two of you were as you had never really talked about it.

"Do you think she's single?" Elliot muses as he pokes into his lunch and takes a bite.

"Who?" Anna responds, scrolling through her phone.

"Mikasa, duh," Elliot retorts, rolling his eyes.  As soon as you process Elliot's words, you found yourself choking on your food, shortly before the onset of a minor coughing fit to relieve yourself.

Here it is again, the chatter you are so used to hearing or reading online. Yes, Mikasa was a highly publicised figure so this kind of talk came naturally with her fame. It didn't hurt that she was beautiful either. However, you couldn't help but feel a certain way, and that drove you mad. You just couldn't place a finger on what to call this feeling.

It's not like you were the type to scream about your situation with the actress to everyone you meet, especially after yesterday's altercation with Kiyomi. You thought it was practically a no-brainer to keep whatever was going on between the two of you a secret considering how famous Mikasa was.