[⁰³²] honey

All the pretty girls in the world, but I'm in this space with you
Colored out the lines I came to find, my fire was fate with you. . .

────────

Facts about 'Attack on Titan' Every Super Fan Should Know | Cosmopolitan
As the premiere of the fourth season of everyone's favourite show is coming near, here are a couple of facts that will make you deserving of the title: Super Fan.

1. Armin Arlert is fluent in four languages

A genius on the show and out. Arlert says that learning different languages is something he prioritizes so he can speak to as many fans as he can! He is fluent in English, French, Japanese, and German. Interestingly, Arlert may soon be fluent in five languages due to a recent interview where he confirmed he is currently learning Russian so he can speak to his partner and co-star, Annie Leonhardt's family.

2. The plot twist in the season 3 part 2 finale was only revealed to the cast the day before filming

The reveal of Paradis and Marley to the actors the day before filming was an intentional choice by director Hajime Ishiyama in order to make the cast's reaction as raw as possible. They were definitely as shocked as we were!

3. Mikasa's monologue from season 2, episode 11 'Charge' was improvised

A fact revealed in a recent interview by actress Historia Reiss. Reiss claims that she "had goosebumps" when they filmed the scene and was "absolutely shocked" when Ackerman started apologizing for forgetting her lines. "I was like, you're joking, right? I thought that was the script!" Says Reiss. Now that is talent. Kudos to the Generation's Actress.

And in case you forgot:

"Sorry. I don't have any heartstrings left for you to tug on.

If you want compassion, move on.

You want fair, tough sh*t. Time's wasting.

Pick your side, Christa. Eren? Or the b*tch I'm gonna kill?"

-Mikasa Ackerman

4. Connie Springer and Hange Zoë made a secret Instagram dedicated to rating onion rings

While it's not much of a secret anymore, the pair had bonded over their love for the delicacy and decided the obvious next step was an Instagram account, duh! You can find it on Instagram under the username @springrings, the account boasting a nice 112k followers! It wasn't meant to gain that much attention, however. So when asked about it in an interview, Springer replied with: "Wait, what are onion rings?"

5. Pieck Finger and Zeke Jaeger co-host a podcast

The podcast, simply titled: 'Zeke and Pieck' got its start long before the two got their roles on Attack on Titan, the pair having been involved in many projects beforehand. This podcast is for those seeking comedic relief from the grim reality of Attack on Titan, leading listeners away from the darkness that surrounds the series due to Jaeger's strong background in the comedy scene and Finger's natural aptitude for wit.

6. Season 1, episode 14, 'Can't Look into His Eyes Yet: Eve of the Counterattack, Part 1' has over ten minutes of blooper footage from a singular scene.

Yes. That scene. As in the scene where Captain Levi, for lack of a better term, beat the sh*t out of protagonist Eren Jaeger. There were many reasons why this scene has a large amount of blooper footage: Levi looking too happy given the circumstances and Mikasa bursting out in laughter for a whole two minutes included.