005, ᴍᴀʟʟ ᴛɪᴍᴇ !

CAPTIVATING....

𝐊𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐢𝐚 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫"𝑲𝒆𝒌𝒆"𝐋𝐨𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟐𝟐𝐧𝐝, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐

𝐊𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐢𝐚 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫
"𝑲𝒆𝒌𝒆"
𝐋𝐨𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞
𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟐𝟐𝐧𝐝, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐

"𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫"

𝐖𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋 for a minute now and I haven't seen Bronny and Zyier in that time span. After me and Bryce left we havent seen them since.

A few people came up asking Bryce if they could get pictures. Some even asked for me to be in the picture and I'm not even famous. It was nice, and I was very flattered.

Bryce tried to teach me this tik tok dance so we could post it and after that we both said we was gonna go to the food court.

We successfully did the tik tok and now we are sitting in the middle of the food court talking about random shit as we ate. It was fun and cool to talk to him.

"And that's how we ended up here in LA" I said taking a sip of my strawberry lemonade.

"Life comes fast you just gotta come faster" bryce said shaking his head. I furrowed my eyebrows and side eyed him, "Pause"

"No one else is thinking about that but you" he sucked his teeth before we both started laughing.

"You be setting yourself up" I managed to get out after catching my breath.

"There you two lovebirds are, we've been looking for yall" Zyier mumbled after he walked passed us and walked back.

"Yo get up we finna hit up the Carnival with the gang" Bronny told us pushing the shit out both of our shoulders.

"Are you guys gonna pay for me? Y'know, after coming over here and disturbing our peace?" I asked as I yawned and stretched.

"Fuck yo peace, get up so we can go." Zyier huffed shifting is weight to his other foot.

"I'm already up bitch ass nigga, watch ya mouth before I pop you" I smacked my lips picking up my bags off the floor.

"Do it then, so I can readjust your braces" Zyier continued, pushing my shoulder in the process.

"Yo chillll" Bryce dragged out trying to hold in the laugh threatening to come out.

"I'm next let's go!" Zyier chanted walking off towards the doors.

"Aye baddie baddie shot o'clock" bronny laughed as he followed after him.

It left me and Bryce together to walk out. And we walked out the same way we walked in. He had his arm wrapped around my shoulder.