038, ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ ʀᴇᴠᴇᴀʟ !

CAPTIVATING....

𝐊𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐢𝐚 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫"𝑲𝒆𝒌𝒆"𝐋𝐨𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟖𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑

𝐊𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐢𝐚 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫
"𝑲𝒆𝒌𝒆"
𝐋𝐨𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞
𝐨𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟖𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑

"𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐝"
Keke, Lele|Keleia
"It actually ain't that bad"
October 28th

𝐖𝐄𝐕𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 situation before, it's GENDER REVEAL TIME!!!!!

The gang all had to fly out to LA in order to throw it. Keleia was really excited because she could decorate and get things for the baby.

"Baby you light up my world like nobody else, the way you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed" Bryce sung rocking Keleia back and forth.

"But when you smile at the ground, it ain't hard to tell. You don't know, oh-oh. You don't know you're beautiful" Keleia sang back to him matching his energy.

They were told to stay in the house so they could set up outside and decide to play music and jam out to waste time. He rubbed her stomach as they danced.

"Aight you two weird motherfuckers party starting" Zyier announced opening the door.

The two teens stopped and looked at him. They paused the music and their face dropped.

"Leave us the fuc-" Keleia started but was interrupted by Bryce.

"Here we come" he said covering her mouth.

Zyier mugged the girl but backed up. Keleia stuck her tongue out at him. He rolled his eyes at her and walked out of the room.

"Let's go," Bryce laughed walking her out of the room. Keleia mocked him but followed him anyways.

Downstairs everyone was laughing and joking. Zylyn was showing Lebron her dance moves. And yes he entertained her.

So far the party is not even bad it wasn't ghetto and people weren't ready to fight. But looks can be deceiving and it can get real ghetto.

"See, I told you it wouldn't be ghetto" Bryce whispered to Keleia walking them over to the food bar they somehow got.

"It actually ain't that bad," she mumbled nodding her head in agreement.

"You guys wouldn't believe what the theme is" Zhuri said popping up out of nowhere.

Keleia smiled looking down at the 9 year old, "what is it?"

"I'm not telling y'all, I said guess." The little girl snapped giving the couple a look.

"No you didn't you said we wouldn't believe" Bryce pointed out giving his little sister a poke in her shoulder.