027, ʜᴏᴍᴇᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ !

CAPTIVATING....

𝐊𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐢𝐚 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫"𝑲𝒆𝒌𝒆"𝐋𝐨𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟒𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐

𝐊𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐢𝐚 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫
"𝑲𝒆𝒌𝒆"
𝐋𝐨𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞
𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟒𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐

"𝐎𝐡 𝐛𝐨𝐲! 𝐈 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐬𝐤"

𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄 Homecoming and Bryce has been planning on when he would ask her. He settled on the game later today.

Keleia was a bit nervous because she felt like he wasn't going to ask her. She didn't say anything about it to him though.

Bronny already asked Brooklyn and it was pretty. Zyier asked Jocelyn in the most Zyier way.

And speaking of Zyier and Jocelyn, they still come to school even though Jocelyn is pregnant. No one really judges at the school besides the girls that are envious.

"Um, Yeah girl that Chain looks good but I think this one is better" Brooklyn stammered picking up the Chain Bryce bought her about a month ago.

"But it doesn't go with the uniform, you sure it's better?" Keleia Questioned unsure with Brooklyn's choice.

"Trust me girl, it looks better" she nodded with raised eyebrows.

Keleia shrugged before moving her hands to go behind her neck to clip the chain together.

Brooklyn was with Keleia this morning to take her to school since Bronny, Bryce, Or Zyier "couldn't take her"

Jocelyn was doing Jocelyn things trying to get ready so Brooklyn stepped up to take her to school.

But Brooklyn kept looking down at her phone as if she was waiting for a notification or something.

She was anxious to get to the school by 8 even though they needed to get there by 8:45.

She knew they could make it but she just wanted to be cautious.

She also knew that if Bryce didn't see his girlfriend at that time he was going to throw a fit.

It actually happened once because Keleia had a dentist appointment before school and he didn't get to see her.

Flashback

"Look Bryce, don't get mad at me because I know you like to tussle. Keleia is at the dentist and she ain't coming to school until like 11 or 12" Zyier told him putting his hands up in a surrendering way.

His friends took cover as if he was going to turn into the hulk or something.

"Okay? You acting like my life resides on her. I'm not finna throw a fit because she isn't here" Bryce scoffed shrugging his shoulders.