012, ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏs ᴀɴᴅ ɢɪғᴛs !

CAPTIVATING....

𝐊𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐢𝐚 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫"𝑲𝒆𝒌𝒆"𝐋𝐨𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝟓𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐

𝐊𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐢𝐚 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫
"𝑲𝒆𝒌𝒆"
𝐋𝐨𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞
𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝟓𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐

"𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫"

𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐃𝐀𝐘 everyone was waiting for . While some scrambled last minute to find the perfect gifts. Most stayed calm because they already had them.

They just wanted it to be, perfect. But it wasn't that easy. Finding gifts, making sure everything was planned out correctly.

Savannah and Lebron helped, Tori (Keleia and Zyier's) mom plan everything for the special day. They helped make sure the party was going according to plan.

Keleia was asleep, Zyier was out At the mall, Bronny was with Zyier out at the mall. Brooklyn and Bryce were chilling and relaxing preparing for the day.

But it was right about the time she needed to wake up. Tori waited for her at her house so she could tell her happy birthday first.

When she stirred awake she brushed her teeth and washed her face before heading downstairs to see if anyone was home.

"Happy birthday Baby!" Her mom smiled when she saw her daughter get off of the last step.

"Thank you mom, where's Z?" Keleia asked sitting down next to her on the couch.

"He's out, he'll be back soon though. I want you to get ready though, I got a surprise for you" Tori Told her hyping her up.

Keleia smiled jumping up to get ready. Tori's plan was to send Bryce over with her so they can ride to her party together because they are the closest.

She was getting them a Uber to get them there. By the time they get there everyone will be there to tell her happy birthday.

By the time Keleia finished getting ready Bryce was already on his way across the street.

He knocked And waited patiently knowing the girl was really slow.

"Hey Bryce" she smiled getting pulled into a hug.

"Happy birthday Le, hope you enjoy your day today 'cause we finna have some fun" Bryce said into the hug having the biggest smile on his face.

She laughed and let him into the house.

"Where's my present?" she joked crossing her arms.

"Uh, you'll get them. Later, And FYI I still haven't gotten my gift either." Bryce joked back rolling his eyes.