030, ᴍᴏʀᴇ ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏs !

CAPTIVATING....

𝐊𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐢𝐚 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫"𝑲𝒆𝒌𝒆"𝐋𝐨𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟏𝟒𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑

𝐊𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐢𝐚 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫
"𝑲𝒆𝒌𝒆"
𝐋𝐨𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞
𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟏𝟒𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑

"𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐲"

𝐈𝐓𝐒 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 and Keleia has been wrapping gifts all morning. It isn't just a birthday.

It's his birthday, his 16th birthday. The only problem is she has to go over there in about 30 minutes but she hasn't finished wrapping and she hasn't gotten dressed.

"Lele you need to get dressed," Tori Said walking into the teenagers room.

"I know mom but I need to finish wrapping" Keleia mumbled placing the tape on the gift.

"I'll finish it, just go get dressed." Her mom told her grabbing the gift from her hands.

Keleia hesitantly nodded standing up from her spot on the floor. She picked up her outfit that played on her bed and walked to her bathroom.

She quickly changed and fixed her hair. In her room all of the gifts were placed neatly on her bed.

She smiled and picked two of the gifts up. She wanted to take two and leave the Rest for later

"Okay, you ready?" Tori asked walking through the room once again.

"Uh yeah," Keleia nodded grabbing her bag.

Tori walked out of the room with Keleia following after her.

Next door Bryce was showered with 'Happy birthday'. He was getting gifts and love but he really just wanted to see Keleia.

So far his parents gifts were his favorite. He got a 2023 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat Widebody. It was Light Grey with a white and blue Accent.

He test drove it with lebron and he liked it. A lot. He was speeding down the street and Lebron was amused.

He had his driver's test later today anyway and by the way he was driving he was going to pass for sure.

"Bryce yo girlfriend here!" Lebron teased from downstairs.

"Leave him alone," Savannah muttered hitting Lebron's shoulder.

"He'll be aight, ain't nothing but some tough love." Lebron waved her off hearing the footsteps of his second oldest son.

Bronny and Brooklyn laughed at the older couple. Bryce was running down the stairs, he missed about 5 of them but he didn't care.

"Where she at?" He asked looking around the house.