018, ᴛʜᴇ ʙɪɢ ʀᴇᴠᴇᴀʟ...

CAPTIVATING....

𝐊𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐢𝐚 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫"𝑲𝒆𝒌𝒆"𝐋𝐨𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟐𝟏𝐬𝐭, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐

𝐊𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐢𝐚 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫
"𝑲𝒆𝒌𝒆"
𝐋𝐨𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞
𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟐𝟏𝐬𝐭, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐

"𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐚 𝐞𝐰𝐰𝐰!"

𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐁𝐑𝐘𝐂𝐄 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐃 out yesterday was helped by Savannah.

Flashback

"Mom, I have to talk to you." Bryce said walking down the stairs to his mother.

"If it has anything to do with the gym being under construction you have to talk to your father about it" savannah shrugged eating her popcorn.

"Nah, not that I want to talk to you about Keleia" he paused sitting down next to her.

"I want to ask her to be my girlfriend," he continued, Savannah gasped pausing the show she was watching.

"Well it's about damn time, what do you have planned. I can help with it" Savannah told him with a smile growing

End of flashback

So everything after that was history. Keleia has been geeked and happy ever since he asked and Bryce just felt relieved.

He felt as if he had weights lifted off of his shoulders. Now he can show her off as his girlfriend. He doesn't have to bite his tongue.

And he can grab her ass whenever, something he's been wanting to do so much.

They went back home a few hours after he asked her. They watched the princess and the frog once again before leaving.

They agreed on telling their friends when they Hang out At the arcade in 2 hours.

"Zy, how long have you and Jocelyn been together?" Keleia asked Tying her shoes.

"Damn near a year" he answered stretching his body.

"Y'all been dating for almost a year and I just now met her?" She gasped grabbing her bag.

"To be fair She just moved out here, she used to live on the other side of new Orleans" he explained trying to justify his actions.

"Still," she mumbled leading the way out of the house and to the car.

Zyier only smacked his teeth following the younger girl to the Car. If he barely saw her what makes Keleia think she was gonna be able to see her.