013, ᴄʜɪʟʟ ᴅᴀʏ...

CAPTIVATING....

𝐊𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐢𝐚 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫"𝑲𝒆𝒌𝒆"𝐋𝐨𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐉𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝟕𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐

𝐊𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐢𝐚 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫
"𝑲𝒆𝒌𝒆"
𝐋𝐨𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐉𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝
𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝟕𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐

"𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬, 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐮𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦? 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬, 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐝𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐧. 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬!"

"𝐁𝐑𝐘𝐂𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃," Keleia groaned trying to push his head off of her stomach.

Bryce ignored her going through The Disney plus options. He stopped on The Princess and the frog and pressed play.

"Bryce," she huffed realizing he wasn't going to pick his head up. At all.

She put her phone on the charger on the side table. She was better off watching the movie with him. So she thought.

She slid down the bed getting comfortable to watch the movie. She's watched the movie so many times she knew most of the script. And if she knew it she would Go along with it.

She enjoyed it so much she completely forgot about the taller males head being on top of her. That was until she felt him turn over. His body now facing her.

She looked down at him to see him sleeping. He wasn't completely asleep yet but he was close. His breathing was shallow.

His mouth was slightly open and his glasses were pushed up against his face and her stomach.

Keleia pouted and took his glasses off of his face putting them next to her phone. She felt him snuggle up against her stomach.

After taking her necklace off her hands navigated to his hair. They messaged his hair making him fall into a deeper state of sleep.

She continued to watch the movie while messaging his hair slowly drifting off to sleep.

When the movie ended another one quickly started. It was a rotation.

"Yo, y'all want anything to eat. We ordering out-" Zyier ranted opening the door but paused when he saw their state.

"Damn they are knocked the fuck out. Yo Bronny!" He called out to Bronny who was in his room. No words came out of his mouth he just got up and walked towards the voice.

"Wassup?" He said when he reached Zyier.

"Look at them" Zyier muttered pointing into the room and going back to ordering food