028, ʀᴜɴᴅᴏᴡɴ...

CAPTIVATING....

𝐊𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐢𝐚 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫"𝑲𝒆𝒌𝒆"𝐋𝐨𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬, ??? 𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝟐𝟓𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐

𝐊𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐢𝐚 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫
"𝑲𝒆𝒌𝒆"
𝐋𝐨𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬, ???
𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝟐𝟓𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐

"𝐆𝐞𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬"

(MAJOR time skip, 8 months to be exact don't worry we gon' catch you up. But beware this is not going to be the only time skips. There will be a few more MAJOR time skips. Remember this)

𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐘𝐀𝐋𝐋, 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃 a lot. So allow me to fill you in on all the tea. And we'll do it by months after October.

November;

They celebrated Jocelyn's birthday and thanksgiving. Zyier, Keleia, and Tori celebrated with The James family.

They also went to watch the New Black panther movie. And they loved it.

Keleia and Bryce have been inching towards the devils tango. Not really but they've been doing a lot more intimate stuff.

Which is because of their teen hormones.

If you asked Bryce he would say She got some good, Amazing, baffling, eye rolling, leg locking, toe curling, teeth clenching head.

And if you asked Keleia she would say Bryce has fingers that work wonders.

December;

December was a lot less eventful, it was really Christmas and the gang went to big bear.

They had a baby shower for Zyier and Jocelyn. It was fun and eventful.

Which led to more Bryce and Keleia intimacy. A LOT.

They were only in Big bear for a week but it was the most eventful week They've ever experienced.

January;

This month was a lot more entertaining.

Jocelyn gave birth to Their daughter Zylyn on January 3rd. Keleia came up with the name because it was a mix of Jocelyn and Zyier.

Her middle name was chosen by Her actual parents.

Jocelyn and Zyier revealed the god parents; Keleia and Bryce.

Bronny was pissed off, he went on a whole rant in the middle of the hospital but didn't really give a fuck at the same time.

A few weeks later Bronny and Brooklyn revealed they've been together since August.

They just got together a week after Keleia and Bryce. So technically Bronny still didn't get a girlfriend before Bryce.

February;

Nothing really happened this month either. Except valentines day where EVERYONE was busy including Tori.

Bryce also took Keleia to a Lakers vs Pelicans game. She loved it and got two personal jerseys.

One with her last name on the back and another one exactly like it but it had the signatures of Zion, Brandon Ingram, and CJ McCollum.

March;

Besides prom, Zyier taking Keleia out to keep their bond high.

Bryce of course went all out when asking Keleia out to prom. And you already know they Had to show out for prom.

They lost the prom king and queen to Zyier and Jocelyn.

It was a very close voting process between Zyier and Jocelyn, Keleia and Bryce, and Bronny and Brooklyn.

It was low-key a tie because everyone really couldn't pick. They all danced together with all personal crowns.

April;

April was a sad month to say the least. So let's just give you a recap.

Keleia had a cheer competition Bryce promised to go to, so she vowed to do good.

It didn't end well because she ended up breaking her leg after getting dropped by one of the girls. It was a bad break too.

It was so bad mentally and physically that she decided to quit Cheerleading and work on track.

She was so pissed and Bryce was pissed too.

For him to normally be a chill person that day, whew. She had the right one that day.

Bryce cussed that girl out so bad the girl started crying. He didn't care though.

May;

All of that happened in 8 months and today is the last day of school.

All of the seniors of the group were sad to be honest. They didn't want to go off to college but they knew they needed to.

They also all committed to Ohio State. Which means Bryce and Keleia have to live without their siblings for two years.

Something neither of them would be used to.

Good thing they don't leave until August so they can spend some time with them.

They are all having a Graduation part a few days before Bryce's birthday. The graduation is the first of June.

All of Keleia's close friends are leaving her and she doesn't know what she's going to do.

Bryce does though he told her to "get new friends"

She would only stare at her boyfriend and blink at him because he knew she has major anxiety.

But the main thing that's going to kill Keleia is Jocelyn and Zyier taking Zylyn. She starts smiling whenever she sees Keleia.

Keleia loves that baby, way more than she loves her brother. But that baby doesn't come close to Bryce.

At all.

Amorie inc ꨄ

Amorie inc .