008, ʟɪᴠᴇ !

CAPTIVATING....

𝐊𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐢𝐚 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫"𝑲𝒆𝒌𝒆"𝐎𝐡𝐢𝐨, 𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟐𝟔𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐

𝐊𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐢𝐚 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫
"𝑲𝒆𝒌𝒆"
𝐎𝐡𝐢𝐨, 𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐥
𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟐𝟔𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐

"𝐁𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐚 𝐞𝐰𝐰𝐰𝐰𝐰𝐰"

"𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐍, 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇 𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 tight as hell" Bryce mumbled.

"Ouuu this shit feels so good" Keleia Whispered to herself, her eyes rolling the the back of her head.

"Fuck, Bryce" Keleia whined rolling her hips and grabbing her hair.

"Speed it up Bryce" she moaned throwing her head back.

"That's the highest setting, are you sure this is supposed to be used by a person my size?" Bryce asked struggling to get comfortable in the massage chair.

"You get what you get and don't throw a fit, not everything is Giant appropriate. These are for normal people" Keleia rolled her eyes biting her lip.

"Why they got a massage chair in a hotel room anyway" Bryce muttered standing up from the chair and opening the door that was being banged on.

"Y'all good? We heard some noises we didn't want to hear from our younger siblings" Bronny said once Bryce opened the door. Zyier didn't say anything he just pushed past the two to see what his sister was doing.

"What? Nah, we was tryna find out how to use the fucking massage chair" Bryce told them confused with what they were talking about.

"It sounded like- y'all was- you know what, nevermind" Bronny shook his head sitting down in the massage chair next to Keleia.

"Brutha ewwwww." Keleia laughed shaking her head, "y'all dirty minded"

"Why y'all got a massage chair in here anyway?" Zyier asked snooping around their room while they weren't paying attention.

"We don't know, he just asked that. It feels amazing though" Keleia said, it looked like she was possessed the way she was looking.

"Aye turn that shit off, it looks wrong as hell." Zyier shook his head walking out of the room.

"Hotels out in Ohio are crazy" Bronny murmured following Zyier out.

"I'm finna take a nap" Keleia told herself turning off the Massage chair she was using.

They finally landed in Ohio a few hours ago and they were there for Bronny to explore Ohio State and go to a football game. With Bryce of course.

Keleia was brought along because Lebron was going to have her talk to the cheerleaders.

"Can you go on live with me and play 2k?" Bryce asked her before she could lay down.

"I just said I was finna take a nap brooo" she groaned flopping down on the bed "I don't even know how to play 2k"