017, sᴜʀᴘʀɪsᴇ !

CAPTIVATING....

𝐊𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐢𝐚 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫"𝑲𝒆𝒌𝒆"𝐋𝐨𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟐𝟎𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐

𝐊𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐢𝐚 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫
"𝑲𝒆𝒌𝒆"
𝐋𝐨𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞
𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟐𝟎𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐

"𝐎𝐡 𝐛𝐨𝐲!"

𝐈𝐓𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐃 and Keleia is beyond excited for the surprise Bryce has for her.

Take your guesses now, do you guys think y'all know what it is?

School has been treating them well so far. She got used to the schedule and the people there. And shes loving it. Cheerleading tryouts are next week so she's pumped for that.

"Keleia, if you don't relax and stop overthinking. You'll be fine," Zyier mumbled getting tired of hearing the younger girl complain and overthink.

"What if it's a big ass rat that's programmed to chase me?" She asked dropping her shoulders. Bryce was coming to get her in a few minutes and she still haven't registered she'll be fine.

"Then he'd be one smart ass nigga cause how the fuck...." He trailed off with furrowed eyebrows.

After all she was going to be with the one person that is brutally honest and protective of her. She would be fine, there is no big ass rat.

"Aye Keke! Bryce is here!" Tori Shouted from downstairs.

"Coming!" Keleia yelled back grabbing her bag off of her bed.

She skipped down the stairs with a giant smile on her face. She hugged her mom before skipping outside.

For them to live right across the street from each other they both take the most time to get ready to go out.

When she saw Bryce her smile somehow grew. If that was even possible.

"Hey bubs," she smiled sliding into the seat next to him.

"Hey Lele" he smiled looking at her with admiration.

She gathered in his outfit, He had a pair of grey Nike sweats, a plain black shirt and the Hat that has her name on it. And you can't forget the chain he always wore.

"He's dressed like a hoe," she thought mentally shaking her head. She liked it though, it brought out his looks.

"I haven't seen you all day, had me anxious for tonight. You wanna tell me what you got planned?" She told him turning to him.

"No, but you'll love it. It's going to bring out your creative side." He shrugged biting his lip looking her up and down.

"Is it a big ass rat? Just tell me now so I can be prepared" Keleia sighed fixing her shirt.