009, ғᴏᴏᴛʙᴀʟʟ ɢᴀᴍᴇ !

CAPTIVATING....

𝐊𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐢𝐚 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫"𝑲𝒆𝒌𝒆"𝐎𝐡𝐢𝐨, 𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟐𝟖𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐

𝐊𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐢𝐚 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫
"𝑲𝒆𝒌𝒆"
𝐎𝐡𝐢𝐨, 𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐥
𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟐𝟖𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐

"𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞"

(A/N I really liked the Live so imma do it again in another chapter but I also got a lil surprise for the family.😏)

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐌𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 football game they were planning to go to the whole time. After the game they were going to head home immediately.

Keleia had a dentist appointment tomorrow to retighten her braces. And both Zyier and Keleia had a physical appointment for sorts so they didn't have to go through it during the school year.

"You can run the streets with yo thugs, I'll be waiting for you." Keleia sung moving into her seat in the middle of Zyier and Bryce.

"Until you get through, I'll be waiting." She continued swiping through the pictures she took last night.

"Which one should I post?" She asked Bryce who scrolled through his Instagram explore page.

"That one" he said pointing at one of the pictures. She hummed making a mental note to post that specific one.

"What do you want to do for your birthday Ke?" Zyier asked getting into his seat.

"Your birthday is coming up?" lebron questioned turning around in the Driver's seat.

"Uh yeah, on the 5th" She told them fumbling with her fingers.

"What do you want?" He asked, she just hummed acting like she was thinking about it.

No one has ever realized her birthday didn't mean anything to her ever since her dad lied about him coming to see her.

He wasn't really present before her birthday and when he told her he was going to take her out for her birthday and never showed up she never really had the same love for the personal Holiday.

She doesn't know if it will ever get reignited in the same way ever again.

"I don't really know, maybe some shoes, clothes, bags. Materialistic stuff." She shrugged twisting her lips.

Bryce looked at her with an expression only present when he was confused. He knew she was materialistic but whenever they talked she always expressed her want for custom heartfelt gifts.

"Bryce's birthday was 2 weeks ago" Bronny said sitting in his seat.

"Really? Happy belated birthday, I gotta get you a gift" she beamed pushing his shoulder. Bryce shook his head laughing at her.