021, ᴀʀɢᴜᴇᴍᴇɴᴛs

CAPTIVATING....

𝐊𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐢𝐚 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫"𝑲𝒆𝒌𝒆"𝐋𝐨𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐣𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟐𝟖𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐

𝐊𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐢𝐚 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫
"𝑲𝒆𝒌𝒆"
𝐋𝐨𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐣𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝
𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟐𝟖𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐

"𝐎𝐡 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥....."

"𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐃𝐎 it Bryce," Keleia groaned turning her back away from Bryce.

"I don't care what you do and don't want to do, you are coming with me" Bryce demanded grabbing her arm.

Bryce was about to go on a run before he heads to the Gym to workout. He wants Keleia to come but she doesn't want to.

"It's too early and it's too cold so no. No means no" she crossed her arms giving him an attitude.

"Ight" he said walking out of the room. She followed after him reluctantly, Bryce knew she would. That's why he didn't stress it.

They did what Bryce said they would. They did a lap around their neighborhood before going back to his house and to the gym.

She complained the whole way but Bryce didn't care. If she really didn't want to Do it she wouldn't. It's not like he pulled her outside. She followed him willingly. He only used his words.

She followed everything he did besides the extra weight lifting. Then he went to the basketball court.

They played an uneven game of 1 on 1 and of course Bryce won and it wasn't really a close game. The score was to 21, Keleia got 5. 

And the five came from Bryce moving out her way or helping her with her shot.

Then she started to get overwhelmed so they had to leave. On top of that they were both hungry.

After eating they both tried to get ready to Go out with the others. But Bryce wanted to be a little thot and walk Around outside without his shirt or glasses on making them push the time back.

"Bryce put your shirt back on" she groaned rubbing her head.

By now Bronny and Zyier were there trying to be followers. They too were walking around the house and outside with no shirt on.

"Why? You think I don't look good without a shirt on?" He asked turning to look at the shorter girl.

"No, Bryce. You always look good, but we aren't leaving this house until all three of you have a shirt on and Bryce has his glasses on" She finalized crossing her arms.

"Hater alert" Zyier and Bronny laughed simultaneously bringing her attention to them.

"Shut y'all asses up cause y'all need some haters in y'all life, maybe some bullying" she shook her head pointing at the two.