032, ʙᴀsᴋᴇᴛʙᴀʟʟ ɢᴀᴍᴇ !

CAPTIVATING....

𝐊𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐢𝐚 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫"𝑲𝒆𝒌𝒆"𝐋𝐨𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐛𝐫𝐲𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟐𝟑𝐫𝐝, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑

𝐊𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐢𝐚 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫
"𝑲𝒆𝒌𝒆"
𝐋𝐨𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐛𝐫𝐲𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞
𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟐𝟑𝐫𝐝, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑

"𝟐 𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬?!"

𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝟐𝐯𝟐 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄 and everyone is ready for it. First let me describe what the teams have been doing.

Bronny and Brooklyn didn't really practice a lot because they felt as if they were going to win so when they did practice they practiced shooting and only shooting.

No defense no passing, dribbling and no stamina whatsoever. They also chose Chris Paul as their coach since he is bronnys god father.

Overall they didn't really try, they tried more on the jersey customization than practicing.

Bryce and Keleia on the other hand practiced hard. They worked mainly on Keleia considering she doesn't play basketball.

She was a defensive ally and a Dog from behind the three. So with that Lebron came up with the game plan of her guarding Bronny and Bryce staying down in the paint where Brooklyn most likely was.

So if Bronny went down in the paint Bryce can most likely block him. On offense it's kind of the same thing except Keleia is the ball handler.

Zyier taught Keleia how to dribble amazingly so she can bring the ball down and do her little moves to create some space then probably pull up for three or pass to Bryce.

So there were two different game plans going on. And by the looks of it Bronny and Brooklyn were overly confident.

Keleia was nervous and Bryce was ready.

It's now game time and both teams are stretching and warming up.

The family and friends walked into the gym and sat down on the bleachers. There was a concession stand that is ran by Zhuri and she is charging. She needs some loose pocket change.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and girls! Are you ready for our Main event a 2v2 couples Basketball game!" Dwayne Wade Shouted into the mic gaining the attention from the crowd.

"Introducing the first team; coming in at 6'2 190 playing Shooting guard 18 year old Bronny James! And his partner in crime coming in at 5 foot 5 and a half weighing 125 playing the point 18 year old Brooklyn Davis! And their coach, 9 time NBA All star and 2 time Olympic gold medalist coming straight from The valley of the Phenix Suns. Chris Paul!" He introduced as the team ran out hyping up the crowd.

"Now, introducing the second team; Coming in at 6'6 165 also playing Shooting guard with a voice almost deeper than mine, 16 year old Bryce James! And his boo, his love, his Heart and soul, coming in at the ripe height of 5'2 and three quarters weighing 113 also playing the point 15 year old Keleia James! And their coach is four time NBA champion, four time NBA MVP, four times NBA Finals MVP, three times All-Star MVP, and two time Olympic gold medalist he just recently broke the all time scoring list Coming straight from Hollywood itself Lebron James!" Dwayne introduced them as the team also ran out hyping up the crowd.

They warmed up a little bit more while music played in the background. After a few more minutes of them warming up the game was officially starting.

The refs were Anthony Davis and Kevin Durant. So when it was time to do jump ball Bryce easily won because of the height difference.

Keleia brought the ball up waiting for Bryce to get into the paint. Brooklyn was guarding her.

She called out for a screen from Bryce to which he set and she got open greening the first three of the game.

Bronny's face dropped seeing her celebrate. He didn't know she had a Canon for an arm. Yeah he played with Zyier but he didn't know it was genetics.

Bronny brought the ball down the court to see her waiting for him.

"This is going to be a long game" he said to her as he brought the ball down.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐒 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄⬎

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 I bet you can guess who won. Go ahead And place your guess.

I'll wait for you.

Yeah Bryce and Keleia won. Whenever Bryce or Bronny got the ball it was a dunk fest and whenever Brooklyn or Keleia got the ball it was a shoot out.

It was a close game but Bryce and Keleia just got the stops on defense when it mattered the most.

"And your winners for the 2023 couples 2v2 basketball game Bryce and Keleia" Dwayne said causing an uproar of claps and congratulations.

"Good game y'all, we underestimated y'all by a landslide we only practiced like 4 days out of the 2 weeks" Bronny said dapping Bryce up.

Keleia was bent over trying to catch her breath while sweating her ass off.

"Good game to y'all too, we gon' have to run it back next year though" Bryce laughed nodding at him.

"Just got word from Zhuri she made 2 bands off of snacks and merch and shit"

"2 bands!?"

Amorie inc ꨄ

Amorie inc .