001, ᴘᴀᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏᴠɪɴɢ....

CAPTIVATING....

𝐊𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐢𝐚 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫"𝑲𝒆𝒌𝒆"𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬, 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟏𝟖𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐

𝐊𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐢𝐚 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫
"𝑲𝒆𝒌𝒆"
𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬, 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞
𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟏𝟖𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐

"𝐋𝐀 𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤"

"𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐆𝐔𝐘𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝟑𝟎 minutes to get your things on the truck. So chop mothafuckin chop" My mom rushed clapping her hands as she moved around the house.

I watched her as she walked outside before turning to My older brother Zyier. He leaned over a tower of boxes as he scrolled on his phone.

"Did you really make a half court three in the middle of the game? Like.... Be honest," I asked dropping my shoulders and tilting my head.

"On my soul it happened. On mom, on god. They got videos, when they send me the videos I'll show you" he said smugly, carrying the box out to the moving van.

"Keleia what did I say?" My mom huffed as she walked back into the house.

I sighed grabbing the box I was leaning on and walking it out to the truck.

Today we're moving out if our home to a new one all the way across the United states. Moving from new Orleans to California was a long move so we have to make sure everything is packed because there is no coming back for more.

Zyier was fine with it, he said it'll give him more looks in basketball. I personally dont want to move.

I have everything here, my life is based off of being here. My Friends and practically my life was here.

Only good thing about moving to cali is the fact that my extended family lives out there. I haven't talked to them in a while because of the distance but it'd be nice to see and talk to them again.

After taking out a couple of boxes I sat down on the porch looking at my mom wipe her hands off.

"You guys can have a little break then we have to get back moving. After that Zyier will take you guys to go say bye to your friends then we have a plane to catch." She said looking at the both of us.

Zyier nodded and pulled out his phone, I looked at her with a small frown.

"Do we have to leave ma? Like can't we come back or something?" I asked with a slight sniffle.

"Yes Keleia, c'mere" she said grabbing my hand pulling me inside the house. She wrapped an arm around my shoulder as we stood in front of the living room.