019, ʟɪᴠᴇ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ

CAPTIVATING....

𝐊𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐢𝐚 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫"𝑲𝒆𝒌𝒆"𝐋𝐨𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟐𝟐𝐧𝐝, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐

𝐊𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐢𝐚 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫
"𝑲𝒆𝒌𝒆"
𝐋𝐨𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥
𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟐𝟐𝐧𝐝, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐

"𝐰𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐠𝐨 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞"

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃 and the after school activities were coming to an end. Bryce finished his practice earlier than Keleia's tryouts so now he was just waiting for her.

She walked out of the girls locker room wearing her cheer shorts and a black t shirt. Bryce stood up to greet her putting his phone away in his pocket.

"Hey baby," she said once she reached him.

"Wassup," He muttered before pulling her into him for a kiss. It was safe to say he liked her Lips just as much as her ass.

They pulled away from each other satisfied to say the least.

"You ready?" He grabbed the bag from her hands.

"Yeah, I'm starving" she mumbled intertwining their fingers together.

"What do you want to eat?" He asked opening the car door for her.

"Wendy's" she answered getting into the car.

"Yo Zyier, take us to Wendy's." Bryce ordered bringing Jocelyn and Zyier out of their conversation.

"Who the fuck are you talking to-" Zyier started but was interrupted by Bryce.

"I got gas money" He said quickly, Zyier sighed and rolled his eyes.

"I can't wait for you to get your own car" he muttered before pulling away. Jocelyn laughed putting her seatbelt on.

The day had gone by slow, everyone was tired and hungry they couldn't even comprehend what was going on. Zyier still couldn't believe his little sister has a boyfriend.

Keleia could though, she loved the thought of being able to kiss Him without a care in the world.

"What do you want child?" Zyier asked Keleia once they pulled into the Driveway.

"A 4 for 4 with a vanilla milkshake, please" she told him while scrolling on her phone.

Zyier nodded and ordered her food. When they pulled up to the window he saw the girl that was trying to get with Bryce earlier last week.

"Yo Bryce ain't that the girl that's as trying to get at you on Monday?" Zyier asked pulling out his card.

"Yeah thats her, small world huh" Bryce laughed pulling his phone out.