040, ᴡʜʏ?

CAPTIVATING....

𝐊𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐢𝐚 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫"𝑲𝒆𝒌𝒆"𝐋𝐨𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟑𝐫𝐝, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑

𝐊𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐢𝐚 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫
"𝑲𝒆𝒌𝒆"
𝐋𝐨𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞
𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟑𝐫𝐝, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑

"𝐎𝐡 𝐛𝐨𝐲, 𝐍𝐨"

Yk I had to double it😋✌🏾
Anyways This will be an emotional chapter, maybe not for y'all but Keleia will get emotional. And I have very important news at the end.

"𝐈 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓 beat to the beat of the drums" Bryce sang placing his head on Keleia's stomach.

"We are so close to getting them out I'm so excited, I want to meet them so badly." Keleia pouted running her hands through his hair.

"I know baby but we still got 4 more months. And we still haven't had the baby shower" Bryce told her while rubbing her stomach.

"Speaking of, I know who should plan it" Keleia smiled crossing her arms. He gave her a nod showing her he was listening and she took a breath getting ready to tell him.

"Zhuri, I know I know. But she is closer to her age and she's smart as fuck, it's perfect." She explained

"I mean I guess, but like she's an expensive child" he added tapping her side.

"Yeah but who said it's coming out of our pockets? It's coming out of hers don't worry" she scoffed putting her phone on the charger.

"We gotta go get our last bit of presents for Christmas" he muttered leaning up and looking around.

"Aight, let's just get this over with before my feet cramp up." She sighed standing up and slipping her flip flops on.

They got ready momentarily dancing with each other just because they felt like they should.

Bryce forced Keleia to sit in the passenger seat because she insisted on driving when she knew it wasn't going to work.

Keleia went first to get Zyier's last gift so they drove to ice box. Zyier has been wanting a chain with Zylyn's name on it but hasn't gotten the time.

Keleia pre-ordered the chain on the first so now she's just going to pick it up.

"Keke that's you?" A voice said causing Bryce to turn around before Keleia could even look up and turn around.

It was her father, she squinted her eyes at him and turned back to sign the paper. She hummed to herself as she licked her lips and signed the paper.

"Come on baby girl, don't be like that" Her father scoffed moving closer to Her.

Bryce put his hand up and pushed him back slightly.

"Who the fuck is this, your bodyguard or something? And why won't you acknowledge me" her dad pointed at Bryce.

"Why didn't you acknowledge me or Zyier, Derrick? We were removed from your life" Keleia finally said turning around to the man.

"You don't even know what happened for real, we can talk about this" derrick spoke rubbing his head.

"Miss me with that shit, and get the fuck out of my way" she spat thanking the man that gave her the chain and the bag.

"Watch your mouth when you're talking to me young lady," he scolded trying to look around Bryce.

"Oh boy, no. You watch your mouth when you're talking to me nigga. You wanna be a father now when your job is already done." She argued walking out of the store with Bryce protecting her.

"Listen young man, I need to speak to my daughter I know your job is to protect her and all but this is my daughter" Derrick chuckled placing a hand on Bryce's shoulder.

Bryce looked at his hand and slyly knocked it off before clearing his throat and backing away.

"Nah I'm good I'm not finna force her to talk to you when she doesn't want to. If my girl is uncomfortable she's uncomfortable" Bryce finally said opening the door for Keleia.

"Oh so you fucking your bodyguard? You are like 12 this is a grown ass man." Derrick shot out rubbing his head.

"Actually I'm 16, and not only am I dating him he's my baby daddy" she rolled her eyes waving him off.

"Pregnant at 16, your mom really failed you if I was there this would've never happened" derrick scoffed again.

"Could've should've would've but you didn't, and mom did not fail me because she actually tried and she was actually fucking there. You weren't and if you giving me shit about having a baby at 16 Zyier wasn't that far off." Keleia let out rubbing her temple to get rid of her headache.

"Look derrick, I'm tired of fucking talking to you. I'm done, you weren't there when I needed you the most so don't try to be here now. I'm sorry, you can try that shit with Zyier whenever you somehow find him." She sighed, shaking her head.

"So now you just pop up when Me and Zyier start succeeding? I don't think so," she snickered rolling up the window.

"Now daren I'd advise you to get the fuck away from my car before we have a problem. Okay? Okay" Bryce glared at him while giving him a fake smile.

"It's Derrick" he corrected looking Bryce up and down.

"It's get the fuck out of my face," he laughed getting into the car with Keleia. He let out a breath turning to Keleia, she had her head in her hands while crying.

"I'm so fucking tired of this bro, he pops up whenever he wants and ruins our fucking life" she cried wiping her tears.

"What you don't need is stress Bambi, so just ignore it and put it aside. At least you were able to get it off your chest," Bryce shrugged driving off to the next place he needed to go.

"Thank you baby, I wouldn't be able to do this without you"

Amorie inc .

Uh this book will be coming to an end. Soon. But on the bright side I am working on a sequel as we speak so don't worry you won't be left without them for too long😙