011, sᴛʀᴇᴀᴍs ᴀɴᴅ ɢɪɢɢʟᴇs...

CAPTIVATING....

𝐊𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐢𝐚 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫"𝑲𝒆𝒌𝒆"𝐋𝐨𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝟐𝐧𝐝, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐

𝐊𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐢𝐚 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫
"𝑲𝒆𝒌𝒆"
𝐋𝐨𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞
𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝟐𝐧𝐝, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐

"𝐎𝐤𝐚𝐲, 𝐚𝐧𝐝?"

"𝐈𝐌𝐌𝐀 𝐃𝐈𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐒𝐄 𝐂𝐔𝐁𝐀𝐍 links," Keleia sung skipping down the stairs.

"Hey mama, you got work?" She asked when she found her mom walking around in the kitchen.

"Nope, I got a date though" her mom smirked leaning against the counter, "where you going?"

"Across the street," she answered slowly grabbing her bag.

"Have fun and stay safe. Love you Ke," Her mom Said giving her a kiss on her head.

"Love you mom stay safe" Keleia spoke before walking out of the house.

Keleia wasted no time skipping over to the house across the street where her second family was living

She softly rang the doorbell and waited for someone to open the door. Savannah opened the door holding a pair of cooking mittens.

"Hey Keleia," She smiled pulling her into a hug, "Bryce is upstairs streaming with Bronny, and I think Zyier is with Bronny"

"Thank you Ms. Savannah," Keleia responded heading up the stairs to Bruce's room.

She knocked softly, it was a polite trait she had. Bryce told her she didn't have to knock but she does Anyways because it's a reflex.

The door opens revealing The very tall boy she was just thinking about. He had headphones on, only one covered his ear and the other was behind them.

His mouth dropped seeing her, she told him she wasn't going to be able to come over today. He took his headphones off and tossed them on the bed.

"You said you weren't coming" he said pulling her into a hug. She smiled into his chest at his reaction.

"I lied, me and Brook finished our stuff early so I went home took a nap, and showered." She explained taking her shoes off and putting them next to the door.

He chuckled picking his headphones back up from off the bed.

"My bad y'all," Bryce said into the mic as he sat back down. Keleia only laid down on his bed in the background.