024, ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ!

CAPTIVATING....

𝐊𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐢𝐚 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫"𝑲𝒆𝒌𝒆"𝐋𝐨𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐

𝐊𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐢𝐚 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫
"𝑲𝒆𝒌𝒆"
𝐋𝐨𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞
𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐

"𝐃𝐚𝐦𝐧 𝐦𝐚, 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞"

𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐘𝐒 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃 No one was prepared. Lebron said it was going to be the best party they ever attended.

Lebron also said They can share the party with Zyier if it was cool with Bronny. Of course it was cool with Bronny.

Keleia was low-key nervous because she hasn't seen Bryce since Bronny's birthday and she's feeling. How do you put it? Aroused. Sexually.

But she was still young, she just turned 15. She didn't know what she wanted sexually. But she knew she wanted her boyfriend.

She missed him but just felt pent up because she couldn't let go. Not to say she wanted to do anything at the party because Lebron was going to be there.

But if something happened, oh well.

She just misses his Love language, which is touch. That was his main Love language. His second one is quality time.

It explained why he was always touching her. No matter what it was, whether it be her feet, her ass, her arm, her whole leg. It didn't matter.

He just needed to touch her.

Don't get me wrong they aren't clingy when they know neither of them can go see the other. But if they can they are definitely clingy.

Bambi💕💙
Baby! IMUU😕I can't wait to see u tonight 💙

MY MAN💙
Imu2 ma 😖 see u tn

Bambi 💕💙
See u tn baby 🫶🏾
Read 12:35 Pm

Bryce developed the nickname Bambi for her because they have the same eyes. He started thinking about it the night he asked her to be his girlfriend.

When he made that painting of her, she realized they shared the same eyes but didn't really say anything yet.

It was still a whole other 5 hours before the party started and Keleia figured to keep herself busy she would help Jocelyn with Cleaning up around her house.

It's getting a lot colder and they didn't want anyone to get sick so they do a deep clean every week. Of course with mild cleaning every two days.

Since Zyier has been busy with advertising and playing ball Jocelyn had to get used to the empty house.

Keleia has been over there every chance she could. Whether it'd be Spending time with her to cleaning and help plan for the baby.

As of right now Keleia was getting dropped off back home by Jocelyn so she could get ready for the party.

Jocelyn was also attending but she wasn't going to stay for long. She was going then leaving with Tori.

Keleia was stuck on what to wear. She didn't want to over do it but there was going to be a lot of people. Famous people.

She had to look presentable for the most part. After searching through her entire closet she finally found an outfit that fit the occasion.

She fucked up her hair and touched up her lipstick to get the complete final look.

She took a picture of herself before getting in the car with her mom.

"How the fuck do you pull up to the motherfuckin' party and forget the motherfuckin' perks." Keleia sang to herself getting out of the car.

Her mom and Jocelyn already left to go test out the party. Well that's what Tori did. Jocelyn went to find Zyier.

Keleia was doing something therefore she didn't get out when the other two did.

She low-key felt anxious. A feeling she hasn't felt in a few months. She hated feeling anxious.
She'd end up having an anxiety attack. Which she hated.

Walking into the party she saw a lot more people than intended. The one that stuck out to her the most was Travis Scott walking around.

She swallowed hard feeling like she didn't belong. But then she remembered what Zyier said when they first got to LA.

'LA ain't got shit on you, you fit in more than you think'

She used it as a mindset. They were all in the same boat, Humans. No matter what.

They were all materialistic and they all bled the same so what's the difference?

She took a deep breath before walking over to the place where they held the drinks.

"Damn ma, Let me take you out some time" A voice said behind her, She paused before slowly turning around revealing Bryce.

Keleia started breathing again as she gave him an unamused face.

"Oh boy, you play too much" she mumbled rolling her eyes at the taller Boy. He laughed pulling her into him, he found the statement hypocritical.

"How you been Bambi?" He asked rubbing his hands down her back.

"Chillin', I guess. But I'm ready to party and celebrate two 18 year olds." She shrugged taking a sip of her Ginger-ale.

She threw the cup out and looked down, it was a habit she got when she was anxious.

"You aight? It is a lot of people here," He pointed out picking her head back up to look at him.

"Yeah, where's your dad though? I haven't seen him in a minute and he told me I have to greet him more. He feels like I'm nervous around him" Keleia playfully mocked looking around the party.

"Are you?" Bryce muttered in a questioning tone tilting his head at the girl.

"Uh- no! I've known him too long to still be star struck." She exclaimed throwing her hands to her side.

"My bad Bambi! He should be with Bronny by the stage though." He laughed pointing in the general direction.

Keleia nodded and turned to walk towards the way he pointed before pausing because she felt no presence.

"Oh- you wanted me to come too?" Bryce questioned looking at her stop and turn to him.

"Look at me and ask that question Again."

Amorie inc ꨄ

Amorie inc .