026, ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ ʀᴇᴠᴇᴀʟs !

CAPTIVATING....

𝐊𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐢𝐚 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫"𝑲𝒆𝒌𝒆"𝐋𝐨𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐳𝐲𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐

𝐊𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐢𝐚 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫
"𝑲𝒆𝒌𝒆"
𝐋𝐨𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐳𝐲𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞
𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐

"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤???"

𝐆𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐈𝐓 𝐈𝐒! Gener reveal Time!!

Keleia and Brooklyn were so excited because they've been working on it ever since they told them.

Bronny and Bryce just helped with the decorations and moving heavy things to different places.

The party was going to be held in Jocelyn and Zyier's backyard of their new house.

They agreed so everything has consent on it. The party starts at 5 and it's 4 but Keleia and Brooklyn spent an hour trying to find an outfit but they still don't have one.

"Ma, just wear the pink and blue. It's a gender reveal" Bryce groaned watching her search through her closet in his room.

He feels like he's in this situation every time they have an event. It's true, she never knows what to wear but still ends up looking the best.

"I can't, it's going to reveal the gender. I think I'm just going to wear white. I got this new white top I've been waiting to wear and these new pairs of jeans waiting to get put on" she talked to him and herself.

He pulled out his phone and started texting Bronny.

Lilbro🖤
Yo, is Brooklyn takin a while too??? Keleia started talking to herself

Bigbro🙄
Absolutely
She actually has a perfect fit on rn but she Gon beat my ass if I tell her that so🤷🏾‍♀️

Bronny and Brooklyn have been getting really close. Bryce and Keleia can tell they are really close to getting together.

They've been alone a lot more, she's been in his room a lot more. They haven't confirmed nothing yet but anything is possible.

If they want a stable relationship they might have to follow Bryce and Keleia's footsteps.

Being really close friends at first to get to know each other a lot better than most of the people they know. Then getting together.

Soon Keleia finished getting dressed so they gathered their things to go on over to the party.

Bryce and Keleia both have their permits now but they don't really want to drive until they get their license. And when they have their own car.