007, ᴛᴀᴋɪɴ ᴛʀɪᴘs !

CAPTIVATING....

𝐊𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐢𝐚 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫"𝑲𝒆𝒌𝒆"𝐋𝐨𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐣𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟐𝟔𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐

𝐊𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐢𝐚 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫
"𝑲𝒆𝒌𝒆"
𝐋𝐨𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐣𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝
𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟐𝟔𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐

"𝐂𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐞"

𝐊𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐈𝐀 𝐇𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 music playing in her AirPods as she scrolled on her phone. She had been doing the same thing for a while now yet she wasn't complaining.

"Lele," Bryce Groaned rolling on his bed. He's been waiting for her to wake up but ever since she woke up she's been listening to music and hasn't made any conversation with him.

"Yes Bryce?" She Answered taking her airpods out. She was laid on her stomach playing a game on her iPad.

"Can we do something? I'm mad bored" Bryce Mumbled Placing his head on her butt.

"What do you want to do?" she asked turning off her music completely and turning her head to look at him.

"Ion know, I thought you would" He shrugged pulling out his phone.

"Yall- Am I interrupting something? 'Cause I can walk away and act like I didn't see anything" Zyier Said opening Bryce's door but covering his eyes.

"You aren't interrupting anything, what do you want?" Keleia rolled her eyes glaring at her older brother.

"Um....right.... Y'all tryna come with us? Us as in Me, Bronny, and Bron" Zyier questioned pointing behind him.

"My father?" Bryce asked in disbelief he leaned up quick to really make sure he heard what he was hearing.

"Yes your father nigga" Zyier laughed shaking his head.

"He Approved of this?" Bryce raised his eyebrows even though he didn't know what they were doing. He was just nosy.

"He's the one taking us nigga, now are you in or not?" Zyier smacked his lips dropping his shoulders in annoyance.

"Yeah, we down. We was trying to find somewhere to go" Bryce said quick not even letting Keleia answer for herself.

"Y'all gotta pack then 'cause we Have a plane to catch in 30" Zyier said walking out of the room closing the door behind him.