029, ʟɪᴠᴇ !

CAPTIVATING....

𝐊𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐢𝐚 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫"𝑲𝒆𝒌𝒆"𝐋𝐨𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐙𝐲𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑

𝐊𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐢𝐚 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫
"𝑲𝒆𝒌𝒆"
𝐋𝐨𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐙𝐲𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞
𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑

"𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐮𝐩"

"𝐘𝐎! 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐒 𝐌𝐘 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃" Bryce shouted walking around Zyier's house on live.

Downstairs there were a lot of people since it was basically a cook out but for friends. Bryce wanted to check up on her to make sure she was alright since there were a lot of people.

"She walked outside not too long ago why?" Bronx asked pointing to the door that led to the backyard.

"Did she look like she was having a panic attack?" Bryce questioned going to the sliding glass door.

"Not that I know of, she had a hood on that covered her face." Bronx replied taking a bite out of his burrito.

"Noah went out their though," Bronx added with a shrug.

"Who?" Bryce asked turning back around.

"This random ass nigga named Noah, he seemed like a creep though."

"And you just watched him walk out there. You suck as a whole" Bryce shook his head at the boy.

"Thinking about it now it just seems so much worse." Bronx muttered face palming.

"Shut up that shit up"

Brycesuprefan look at Bryce man so inspirational ☺️

Krycesupremacy he's so protective of her😕

Zyierswife IM SOOOOO JEALOUS 😭😭😭😭😭

Gigganigga I'm tryna see a fight

Kekeslefttoe yo wtf is a gigganigga??????

Outside Keleia was trying to teach Zylyn how to walk. There was no random guy in site.

"Bambi!" he said causing her to turn around.

"You good?" He asked raising his eyebrows at her.

"Yeah, I was just trying to get her to knock out" She laughed picking Zylyn up.