023, ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏs !

CAPTIVATING....

𝐊𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐢𝐚 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫"𝑲𝒆𝒌𝒆"𝐋𝐨𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐

𝐊𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐢𝐚 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫
"𝑲𝒆𝒌𝒆"
𝐋𝐨𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞
𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐

"𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐞 𝐝𝐨."

𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐙𝐘𝐈𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘 and all he wanted was a birthday dinner. The last time they had a dinner it didn't turn out well.

But they agreed on keeping it cool calm and collected since his mom was going to be there. He also invited Savannah but he couldn't invite Lebron because he had a game.

"Baby, can I come in?" Bryce asked knocking on her door.

"Yeah, just make sure its only you" she said turning to the door.

"What are you doing?" He asked more questions as he walked in to see her sitting on the floor.

"Wrapping Bronny's present, I already did Zyier's. And I wasn't going to wait until tomorrow to do it" she shrugged going back to wrapping the gift.

"Yeah but you are doing the splits, that's OD" he laughed sitting down in front of her.

"I gotta do what I gotta do" she mumbled putting the last bit of tape on it.

Bryce nodded in an understanding way as he looked at her with admiration. He's been doing that a lot recently, just staring at her with heart eyes.

"What? Is there something on my face?" She asked wiping her face paranoid.

"No," he chuckled shaking his head at her reaction.

"Then why are you looking at me like that?" She muttered finishing up the gift.

"I'm just lookin, you are really beautiful" he spoke softly watching her face turn a light shade of red.

"Thank you Bryce," she smiled standing up with both gifts in her hands. She carefully put the gifts down on her bed before sitting down on his lap.

"Love you forever" He said lowly licking his lips. "Through thick and thin," she responded in the same tone. "And life and death" he added on keeping direct eye contact.

"No matter what happens, you're having my kids." He said again this time making her scrunch up her face.

"I didn't say all that," She said clearly, shaking her head.

"I love you Bryce" she whispered putting their foreheads together.

"I love you Keleia" he whispered back connecting their lips.