006, ғᴀɪʀ !

CAPTIVATING....

𝐊𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐢𝐚 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫"𝑲𝒆𝒌𝒆"𝐋𝐨𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟐𝟑𝐫𝐝, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐

𝐊𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐢𝐚 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫
"𝑲𝒆𝒌𝒆"
𝐋𝐨𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐫
𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟐𝟑𝐫𝐝, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐

"𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐧 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐮𝐩 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫"

"𝐌𝐌𝐂𝐇𝐓, 𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄 𝐈𝐓 𝐊𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐈𝐀!" Bryce laughed at keleia, running after her around the table everyone was sitting at.

"Never!" She laughed running away from the table. He was talking about the Comment she posted on his post saying they weren't together.

She doesn't know why but it's funny so shes going along with it. She thought she could get far but she didn't want to mess up her Jordan's so she ran slower than she intended on.

But she got pretty far only to turn around to see bryce walk towards her.

"is that how you see me?" Keleia asked as she picked up her pace.

"At the moment Yea, you're running like a turtle" he laughed going a normal pace to get her.

"Slow and steady wins the race" She retorted, apparently not because he took one last step and picked her up throwing her over his shoulder.

"Not in this case" he snickered turning back around to go back to the group.

"I'm still not going to delete the comment" she said holding onto his arm to hold herself steady.

"We'll see" he mumbled with his hands gripping her thighs.

"How far did you get?" Harlem asked her once she saw them come back to view.

"Not far at all," Bryce answered for keleia, she rolled her eyes but she knew no one could see her face due to her hair being in the way.

"Shut up, I could've gotten far but I didn't want to mess up my shoes. But he literally walked after me" keleia told them with a mug on her face.

"Could've should've would've but you didn't, end of the topic" Bryce mocked sticking his tongue out.

He finally put her back on her own two feet resulting in her fixing her hair immediately.

"And you slow as fuck, I could dust yo ass" Bronx laughed, she was hoping he was joking cause she would really mop the floor with him.