043, ᴄᴏɴɢʀᴀᴛᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴs !

CAPTIVATING....

𝐊𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐢𝐚 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫"𝑲𝒆𝒌𝒆"𝐋𝐨𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐅𝐞𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟐𝟓𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟒

𝐊𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐢𝐚 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫
"𝑲𝒆𝒌𝒆"
𝐋𝐨𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞
𝐅𝐞𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟐𝟓𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟒

"𝐎𝐡 𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐡,"

𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐅𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌 when Keleia Did the final push. She let out a desperate breath of relief.

She dropped her head back on the pillow letting Bryce's hand go. Meanwhile bryce wanted to cheer but he also wanted to throw up and the Blood and nasty shit going on.

"It's a girl! Congratulations!" The nurse said as she held the baby up. They cleaned Her up and gave her to Keleia.

"What's the Name going to be Mom?" The nurse asked pulling the computer over to her.

"Juneko Faline Stori miller,J,U,N,E,K,O. That's the first name the first middle name is F,A,L,I,N,E the second middle name is S,T,O,R,I" Keleia spelt out but was quickly interrupted by Bryce.

"James, Juneko Faline Stori James." He corrected looking at the Newly born baby.

"Yeah, james" she muttered staring at him. He didn't pay her any mind though he just cooed and pouted at the newborn.

"Alright, we just need you two to sign the birth certificate then we will take baby Juneko to get tested. After that she will be coming back to you for skin to skin. Then she'll be yours to get used to" the nurse explained handing Bryce the birth certificate.

He signed with a smile on his face showing off his dimples. He then handed it to Keleia and took Juneko out of her hands so she could sign it.

Keleia read through it before signing it. To make sure she wasn't signing her rights off or something.

The nurse took both the birth certificate and Juneko.

"I'm so proud of you Bambi, you did it." Bryce smiled at the girl that was dozing off to sleep.

"Thank you bubs" she said closing her eyes.

"it's aight baby you can go to sleep I'll wake you up when they give Juneko back." He kissed her cheek as she got comfortable in the hospital bed.

He walked around the room cleaning up anything that needed to be up until there was a knock on the door.

Opening the door revealed lebron and Savannah. They both held two gifts in their hands.

"Congratulations Bryce!" They both said with a smile handing him the bags.

"Thank you" he mumbled giving them a hug.