015, ғɪʀsᴛ ᴅᴀʏ !

CAPTIVATING....

𝐊𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐢𝐚 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫"𝑲𝒆𝒌𝒆"𝐋𝐨𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟏𝟓𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐

𝐊𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐢𝐚 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫
"𝑲𝒆𝒌𝒆"
𝐋𝐨𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞
𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟏𝟓𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐

"𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐧𝐨"

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 first day of school and Keleia was nervous. Not only that she was scrambling trying to find out what to wear.

Bryce on the other hand was completely ready and was sitting in her room waiting on her.

"Le, just pick an outfit you already chose and keep it moving." Bryce groaned rubbing his head. It was way too early to be dealing with this but it's Keleia and she doesn't want to leave the house without a good outfit.

"But I don't look good in these," Keleia frowned looking at one of his sweaters.

"You look good in everything," he told her putting her phone in his pocket.

She glared him before covering her face with a pair of jeans. "Oh boy, now is not the time"

"Put on an outfit and hurry up so we can get to this school and get it over with" He muttered leaning up from the couch in her room.

She stood in front of him with her chest heaving up and down. He noticed her starting to sweat, her heart beating irregularly.

She started swaying from side to side, she was nauseous. Then to top it all off she started shaking. It was clear to him what was happening, a Panic attack.

"Keleia," he said grabbing her wrist so she didn't fall back, "Breathe, Take a deep breath."

She nodded shakily taking the Best deep breath she could. She calmed down the best she could before Bryce pulled her into his lap.

"There's gonna be a lot of people, looking. Asking questions, asking for your name, trying to be friends. And that's normal." Bryce explained to her rubbing her back.

"You'll be there?" She spoke softly while wiping her tears.

"Fuck no, but you gon be aigh. I promise you" He chuckled picking up two things that went together.

"Get the fuck on bro," she laughed pushing him away.

"Nah I'm just playin bro, but C'mon we gon be late" He shook his head waving the outfit in her face.